Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ambit Operational but not online
Dear,

I have a Ambit 250 Cable modem with Haxor, it work perfect but in the last week my ambit appear OPERATIONAL but i can't go online. I put a custom config file and put my baseline privacy in BPI+Bypass and i can go online but a lowest speed (35Kb) Confused
I need your help, thnak's for all!!!!
(19-09-2011, 12:02 AM)planetyuyu Wrote: Dear,

I have a Ambit 250 Cable modem with Haxor, it work perfect but in the last week my ambit appear OPERATIONAL but i can't go online. I put a custom config file and put my baseline privacy in BPI+Bypass and i can go online but a lowest speed (35Kb) Confused
I need your help, thnak's for all!!!!
what provider do you have? and what config are you using?
My Internet provider is UNE in Colombia, they send me the config with a dynamic name and a dinamyc shared key. It works for many time with it parameters but in the last week i appear operational but i can't go online.
i'm guessing they are updating your network, i think you'll nerd certs from a subbed modem
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(20-09-2011, 06:25 PM)drewmerc Wrote: i'm guessing they are updating your network, i think you'll nerd certs from a subbed modem

I remember long before time when ShawCable started with certs never thought it would get to that level. Having no issue with running certs on TWC in GG is great. It is time to cut out the newbies cl users .