Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cant access 192.168.100.1
I have tried absolutely everything I can think of to get it back online. It doesn't work and I cant access the Haxorware control panel page. Is there any way to reset it?
try telnet if not working reflash it
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(15-04-2010, 11:20 PM)drewmerc Wrote: try telnet if not working reflash it

I'm having no luck at all. I bought this pre-chipped but I have the firmware. How can I re-flash it if it can't communicate with other things? I don't have any cable and I cant open the modem up or I'll void the warranty.
(16-04-2010, 12:47 AM)Toilet sniffer V Wrote:

I'm having no luck at all. I bought this pre-chipped but I have the firmware. How can I re-flash it if it can't communicate with other things? I don't have any cable and I cant open the modem up or I'll void the warranty.

What warranty? From your ISP?
warranty wtf, if it's from a fucktard trader send it back
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(16-04-2010, 06:48 AM)danyvw Wrote:
(16-04-2010, 12:47 AM)Toilet sniffer V Wrote:

What warranty? From your ISP?

alright buddy! go into your network setup and goto the properties of your Nic then find tcpip 4 click edit manual input of this info and replugin your cable modem directly to your computer.
192.168.100.10 IP
255.255.255.0 Subnet Mask
192.168.100.1 Gateway
192.168.100.1 DNS

This should allow you to communicate to your Haxorware firmware. if the info is set correctly and you get some other info you must be using a diff
Flash or your modem maybe default firmware.

Goodluck.
Da-Jedi
Cool
- = DyingJedi = -
[Image: 34.59Mbps_D_8075Kbps_U_SB5101_HAX_R39_Sp...st.asp.jpg]
Click to get your SPEEDTEST done!
Quote:alright buddy! go into your network setup and goto the properties of your Nic then find tcpip 4 click edit manual input of this info and replugin your cable modem directly to your computer.
192.168.100.10 IP
255.255.255.0 Subnet Mask
192.168.100.1 Gateway
192.168.100.1 DNS

This should allow you to communicate to your Haxorware firmware. if the info is set correctly and you get some other info you must be using a diff
Flash or your modem maybe default firmware.

Goodluck.
Da-Jedi

I would give that a shot personally before trying to re-flash it. I almost always have to set that static IP to connect to the modems page.. 5100s also..
[Image: 2wgsq48.jpg]
I have a Netgear Stealth cable modem and it too stopped working about a week ago. I also bought this pre-chip with I believe the latest haxorware version (39). I can access 192.168.100.1 though I do not have the login and the person I bought it from has not return any of my calls. Just wondering of there is standard login such as (username: admin pw: blank). I tried that but it doesn't work.

Thanks !
(14-06-2010, 03:27 PM)scr1b3 Wrote: I have a Netgear Stealth cable modem and it too stopped working about a week ago. I also bought this pre-chip with I believe the latest haxorware version (39). I can access 192.168.100.1 though I do not the login and the person I bought it from has not return any of my calls. Just wondering of there is standard login such as (username: admin pw: blank). I tried that but it doesn't work.

Thanks !

Aw man, that is terrible. The person passworded your hax0ware so you couldn't make any changes to it without re flashing it or asking them for help?? That's lame.... i doubt he used the default pass (if there even is one) but you can always re-flash it, that will work. If you do not have a jtag or dont wanna do that, i am sure raj or some of the more knowledge-able members here will know of a way to get you into it.

Is there an oid and snmp command he can use to change it??
[Image: 2wgsq48.jpg]
What is a Jtag and how do I know if the modem has one? The modem has a USB connection behind it so can I use that to re-flash it? Or if there is a easier faster method to gain access to the web ui, please point me to the right direction.

Thank you