Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Cisco DTA 170HD
WHEN USING THE JTAGNT WHAT DO I SET IT AS FOR THE TARGET ???
Dammm i wired it exactly like in post 18 with usbjtagnt. but i dont have 3.3 and dont want to use nt 3.3, so i used a regular usb like when i flash the 6141 and the dta started smoking hahaha... is there some other way of getting 3.3v
(19-07-2016, 12:16 AM)cablehater Wrote: Dammm i wired it exactly like in post 18 with usbjtagnt. but i dont have 3.3 and dont want to use nt 3.3, so i used a regular usb like when i flash the 6141 and the dta started smoking hahaha... is there some other way of getting 3.3v

Why don't you just buy a USB to TTL adapter on ebay? They're pretty cheap.
What do I set the target as for the dta170hd ??? I have no idea ???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYJhN8kMiCk
This will give you an idea.
Someone can tell me if this DTA stays on for a while? Dont wann spend the whole day messing around to lost signal a week a later.
I still don't know how to properly dump it, I got it to go but it didn't do it properly can anyone explain, got it connected and all even I'd it but when I dumped and put on another it doesn't work
first you can set the target has a sb5101u same chip. i dump the image and try to clone to another DTA and nothing the image will load but it doesn't change the mac address or serial from the target DTA
(29-08-2016, 02:43 AM)deadlysinz Wrote: first you can set the target has a sb5101u same chip. i dump the image and try to clone to another DTA and nothing the image will load but it doesn't change the mac address or serial from the target DTA

Yes the mac is key to a full clone
hey everyone, what would you call the pogo pins / soic clips in the main photo?
the red / green / blue / yellow / white solderless type things?
*EDIT* - Nevermind found them! - 10pcs Multimeter SMD IC SOIC Mini Test Clip Hook Grabbers Probe Jumper TS

Has anyone been able to copy the mac / serial data from these devices to another box?

Thanks so much!!