Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Technicolor TC8305C anything for it or is it too new?
I have a Technicolor TC8305C am I able to do anything with it?
never seen 1
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(04-03-2015, 07:21 AM)drewmerc Wrote: never seen 1
It's a new Docsis 3.0 modem they now give out. Built in wifi battery back up. etc....
Start out with finding out what chipset it uses.
(04-03-2015, 11:09 AM)neo_ Wrote: Start out with finding out what chipset it uses.

Yaaay I can use a screwdriver Big Grin :p
(05-03-2015, 10:19 AM)MoCoLoco Wrote:
(04-03-2015, 11:09 AM)neo_ Wrote: Start out with finding out what chipset it uses.

Yaaay I can use a screwdriver Big Grin :p

I can't seem to take my apart. Aside from removing the outer torx screws and unhinging the bottom plastic plate, I can't figure out how to get to the pcb without damaging it with force to get the panels apart. If anyone has a clue, please chime in.
I do, first off, if it wont power up and your pwr supply is ok, rip case apart, you'll know how to do it next time, and it's guaranteed on first attempts at flashing that you'll prob brick it anyways lol, aside's from that, wifi with batery backup, that's nice.. for wardrivers..
(24-06-2015, 10:23 AM)Canis-Major Wrote: I do, first off, if it wont power up and your pwr supply is ok, rip case apart, you'll know how to do it next time, and it's guaranteed on first attempts at flashing that you'll prob brick it anyways lol, aside's from that, wifi with batery backup, that's nice.. for wardrivers..
The power supply is fine as I measured the voltage coming out from it. I'm still scratching my head as to how this thing is assembled since the only I could see how one can get to the internals is by taking a dremel tool and cutting the thing open. I hope there's a jtag port once I do get this open up. Again, any members will info out there, please feel free to throw it out.
Most likely there'll be 1/2 screw's, behind a sticker, holding the entire box together..
(05-07-2015, 06:00 PM)Ziricom Wrote: Ya put pressure on the stickers with your thumb and rub over them if there is an indent somewhere insert your screwdriver there.

and spend 5 minutes trying to unscrew the injection mold mark (you know you've done it, we all have)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******