Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If I have a coaxial cable
Hey there I'm new here and I want to know that if I have a coaxial cable from my room to another room
And in the other room it's connected with a 5101 modem , and in my room the coaxial is just Hooked up to the tv.
Can I connect another modem from my coaxial cable ? And connect the modem directly to my Ps4 ?
-Thanks
(01-03-2015, 01:44 AM)AquaN30N Wrote: Hey there I'm new here and I want to know that if I have a coaxial cable from my room to another room
And in the other room it's connected with a 5101 modem , and in my room the coaxial is just Hooked up to the tv.
Can I connect another modem from my coaxial cable ? And connect the modem directly to my Ps4 ?
-Thanks
If one end of the coax is connected to the modem like you say, and the other end of the coax is connected to your tv. How do you connect your modem with the internet? There is only 1 coax interface on a 5101.
The modem in the other room has a apple airport express
Therefore in my room I want to do the same setup just that I want to connect another 5101 in my room directly to a ps4
use a coax splitter from tv tap to modem.
ok but it will work if I connect 5101
Yes.
maybe, depends on how many other splitters are on the same cable run, each splitter degrades the signal
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
ok thanks
If you have a aska dcm1-6 Tap it can do the job as well, just make sure the out put is going to the modem.
alright thanks