Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB5101 Half-Brick... can u help me?
I put the ethernet mac as ff: ff: ff: ff: ff: ff and usb as ff: ff: ff: ff: ff: fe and now I can not access the interface haxor. But modem is operational and online.

Now I have to re install haxor or is there another way?

If re install is the only way... I just need to overwrite with lite file of haxor by jtagutility with serial "gadget" and all gonna be ok?
Edit the nvram
just upload the nonvol backup you made when you got the modem...You of course made 1 right away right?
I dont have any nonvol backup, already got that sb5101 premod. And i dont knwo how to edit the nvram. If anyone can point me any tutorial.
When you changed the mac Haxorware should have save a backlup copy for you. Look under file manager in Haxorware.
(11-02-2014, 06:51 AM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: When you changed the mac Haxorware should have save a backlup copy for you. Look under file manager in Haxorware.

Like i say in first post, i cant acess the haxorware interface, then i cant do it.
backup, extract the nonvol, reflash from scratch(stock first then haxor)
finally use haxor to upload your extracted nonvol and then edit it the correct values(tbh i dont know why you'd need to as your isp does not seem to be checking these values)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(11-02-2014, 04:44 PM)drewmerc Wrote: backup, extract the nonvol, reflash from scratch(stock first then haxor)
finally use haxor to upload your extracted nonvol and then edit it the correct values(tbh i dont know why you'd need to as your isp does not seem to be checking these values)

Ill try to do it, but i only know how to flash. Ill love if u can point me tutorials to do the other stuffs. Smile

And just for info, i dont need to change that values for any special reason, i just need to acess the haxor interface again, if that certificate what i'm using goes down, i cant change it cause i dont have pannel acess. And as it is now i got timeout error everytime i try to acess by ...101.1

Really thx bro, and sorry for my english, thats not my natural language. Big Grin
in toms its something like
read 9fc000000
save cfg
save 9fc000000 2000000
then the normal flash crap to reflash
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Hi frank I have the same error were you able to fix it ?

(11-02-2014, 05:40 PM)franklinzero Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 04:44 PM)drewmerc Wrote: backup, extract the nonvol, reflash from scratch(stock first then haxor)

Ill try to do it, but i only know how to flash. Ill love if u can point me tutorials to do the other stuffs. Smile

And just for info, i dont need to change that values for any special reason, i just need to acess the haxor interface again, if that certificate what i'm using goes down, i cant change it cause i dont have pannel acess. And as it is now i got timeout error everytime i try to acess by ...101.1

Really thx bro, and sorry for my english, thats not my natural language. Big Grin