Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
config files problem !!!
(19-06-2013, 05:44 PM)shippuden Wrote: i have done some research and i find out the cuz of that problem , it's inside the config file , they are paramter inside that are automatically reducing the limit of each transfer even if u have the high bandwidth , now the issue is about to decrypt any details inside the config file and edit it

to decrypt anything you need to manipulate into the isp cmts this is strictly ilegall nevermind everything what we do is ilegall
just go to second cmts on your network sniff mac adresses from other modems and use them on your network its simply no need to change configs speed
(19-06-2013, 06:01 PM)slave Wrote:
(19-06-2013, 05:44 PM)shippuden Wrote: i have done some research and i find out the cuz of that problem , it's inside the config file , they are paramter inside that are automatically reducing the limit of each transfer even if u have the high bandwidth , now the issue is about to decrypt any details inside the config file and edit it

to decrypt anything you need to manipulate into the isp cmts this is strictly ilegall nevermind everything what we do is ilegall
just go to second cmts on your network sniff mac adresses from other modems and use them on your network its simply no need to change configs speed

how u explain some people don't have the problem i get with download speed , it's a simply config file problem , some value have to be the same as those people , that is what i to know each details and it importance on the config file
(19-06-2013, 06:08 PM)shippuden Wrote:

how u explain some people don't have the problem i get with download speed , it's a simply config file problem , some value have to be the same as those people , that is what i to know each details and it importance on the config file
what is your config dynamicall or static ? your isp can use static configs on some cmts and on some other cmts far away from you dynamic like mine....
(19-06-2013, 06:26 PM)slave Wrote:
(19-06-2013, 06:08 PM)shippuden Wrote:

what is your config dynamicall or static ? your isp can use static configs on some cmts and on some other cmts far away from you dynamic like mine....

config are static
You might just need to match the mac with the config, and let it autoserve to your modem. If that doesnt work then you're gonna need the certs that were issued with that mac to get the config autoserved to you.
(19-06-2013, 06:51 PM)modembricker Wrote: You might just need to match the mac with the config, and let it autoserve to your modem. If that doesnt work then you're gonna need the certs that were issued with that mac to get the config autoserved to you.

1) i use my mac and my orignal config files ( edited ) for that , the problem already occured with my real speed ( i was not able to download something at the normal speed , i was downloading at the right speed , but suddently after 15 sec , speed decrease until reach 256 octects ) .

after got the haxoware , i have edited the config files , testing the speed , all was ok , but when i try to download something , it's starting at the normal speed ( 700 ko ) then the speed are decreasing suddently until reach 856 octects . so they will be something like speed throttling , and i know it's inside the config file that we can change that cuz some people at the node don't have this pb and many other have the same pb

2) regarding the certificate i don't understand what u want to tell but w are using docsis 2
He's referring to the cert that is tied to your modem/mac straight out of factory. This should still be there if you have never changed out your mac in Hax. A backup of the 2mb dump or nv will get those certs back for you if you still have them.