Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to extract certs...
Wink 
ok here is my situation, I had a motorola sb5101 up and running with TWC, but then it just stopped working, so reading and reading for a few hours I discovered that I need some new certs from a legit cable modem, so my question is, I have a modem with TWC and Im paying for the service, I just need to extract some certs from it but I dont know how to do it.. is there any manual? or tutorial? im really good following steps... by the way I live in Los Angeles Area (social) Echopark to be specific... thanks and I hope to get a response from u guys, the experts....

by the way I have the time warner cable cisco 2100 cable modem
dont play with your own subbed equipment unless you know what your doing
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(18-01-2013, 03:06 PM)drewmerc Wrote: dont play with your own subbed equipment unless you know what your doing

well I played before with my motorola, I Flashed with haxorware and I managed to bring it up... so just for educational purposes im asking some questions Wink
You need the Co Signed CVC and firmware which was made unique for the Firmware push..
Knowledge=Power
(19-01-2013, 03:04 AM)ABMJR Wrote: You need the Co Signed CVC and firmware which was made unique for the Firmware push..

thanks for the answer, but how about jtaging the cisco modem? does it works????
Dude do some reading , you are are asking retarded questions do some dam reading .
(20-01-2013, 03:00 AM)wu824 Wrote: Dude do some reading , you are are asking retarded questions do some dam reading .

As much as i agree...Is tyhere really any need to be so harsh on the kid ?
@ the O.P

Do yourself a favour & dont mess with subbed equipment even if you "DO" know what your doing.
But that said after reading your questions...Do you really know what your talking about ???
(20-01-2013, 09:08 PM)biddy79uk Wrote:
(20-01-2013, 03:00 AM)wu824 Wrote: Dude do some reading , you are are asking retarded questions do some dam reading .

As much as i agree...Is there really any need to be so harsh on the kid ?
@ the O.P

Do yourself a favour & dont mess with subbed equipment even if you "DO" know what your doing.
But that said after reading your questions...Do you really know what your talking about ???
Thanks guys for taking some time and response my question!! even the guy who tried to be rude!! I just made some question, to learn more about this subject, What could happen If I mess with my subbed?? call TWC and get a new one lol... Reading and doing a research they change the security in my area something with the BPI + Authentication thats all I need to know how to extracts some certs.. thanks once again...
Just to answer the question (I'm not concerned if he's an idiot or not)

You can use the USBJtag Software (tested with SBH_USBJTAG SW) to load Backups and export the nonvol.

From a 2M Full Backup:
Load USBJTAG Software and set the config to the type of modem backup you have
Use the ldram command for your specific modem and save cfg, for SB5101 it would be:

ldram 9fc00000 (Pick your Backup)
save cfg

Save the CFG (NONVOL) as whatever you want, I'm gonna call this example nv.cfg

(tell it where to save)

Then get your cmnonvolexp application in the same directory as the new cfg, I always use the linux version:
nonvolexp -e -f nv.cfg
or
cmnonvolexp1.1.exe -e -f nv.cfg

It will dump all the certificates in the nonvol if the NV is not corrupt.
DUDE IS RETARTED, BEING IN THE MIDDLE GIVING NO HELP, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER, PLS GET OUT OF THIS FORUM OR READ AND BE QUIET, DONT PLAY TO BE SMART THAN OTHERS...............EVERYONE HAS QUESTIONS.....