Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Just a general question :D
(05-08-2012, 09:02 PM)SlowGrind6 Wrote: I don't know about the 50mbps conifg file but on sbh there are the unlimited ones that you can download and use. Maybe Drew or ABMJR can grab them and post them for you.

that be great dude, i know m ybro's friend who created a hack on sbhacker is on there but he past away last year, so my bro got life time vip on there. Hes the one that shown me how, he also told me to come here if i need anything if hes not around. I love this community so far!

If you guys can download a suddenlink unlimited config for me, that be great! You can send me message. Big Grin

oh FYI b4 u download a config and send them to me, they can be either 1.1 or 1.0. I have 3 configs that are either 1.1/1.0 and they both work on my modem and are operational and online. Just they limit it to 20mbps grrr lol

I don't know about anyone sending you files from sbh. It's sort of frowned upon. Anyways, got a friend maybe 10 miles away on same ISP, if so bring your modem to there house and run snmpcfg admin, if you got on as easily as you said, i'm betting the public string should yeild results for you and may just get you your 50meg config.

Also, dont be so fast to walk away from Vultureware, just because you don't have the cmts mic, is not the end. Maybe the tech who configured the cmts wasnt the brightest button in the box. There are other ways.
(06-08-2012, 02:32 AM)coldfusion Wrote: I don't know about anyone sending you files from sbh. It's sort of frowned upon. Anyways, got a friend maybe 10 miles away on same ISP, if so bring your modem to there house and run snmpcfg admin, if you got on as easily as you said, i'm betting the public string should yeild results for you and may just get you your 50meg config.

Also, dont be so fast to walk away from Vultureware, just because you don't have the cmts mic, is not the end. Maybe the tech who configured the cmts wasnt the brightest button in the box. There are other ways.

dont know anyone that has 50mbps, because it just been upgraded little as 2 weeks ago. and its exspensive to upgrade to 50mbps.

The only person i know and has suddnelink is my uncle, he lives in another neighborhood 4 minutes away lol.

i'll try and ask my bro whos life time vip on sbhacker see if he can get it for me then.

You don't need to know anyone on that tier, you just need to get access to another node outside of your own, scan there and you will hit someone with that tier. Maybe not presently as you say it was only upgraded a fortnight ago, but soon in the future. 4mins away, same node, lol, that sucks.
(06-08-2012, 02:38 AM)Tropical Wrote: Enjoy.

WEird, Now all i can get is 10mbps on that. At first when i first loaded it in, i was able to get 22mbps. But now, all it wants to download is 1.1=10mbps:?: Something is up here.

I hope you changed whatever the 1st CPE's MAc addy was after you re-booted the modem with your new config
Knowledge=Power
(06-08-2012, 03:00 PM)ABMJR Wrote: I hope you changed whatever the 1st CPE's MAc addy was after you re-booted the modem with your new config

this is what i have in macs

HFC MAC

Ethernet mac

USB mac

was i supposed to change a number int he mac address?

Do not change the modems MAC addys at all, change whatever the 1st device (CPE) connected AFTER the modem. If its a router change the routers WAN MAC addy, if its your computer (I think you have a MAC book?) change the ethernet port's MAC address if your connected to it directly..

CPE= means Customer Premised Equipment
Knowledge=Power
(06-08-2012, 06:03 PM)ABMJR Wrote: Do not change the modems MAC addys at all, change whatever the 1st device (CPE) connected AFTER the modem. If its a router change the routers WAN MAC addy, if its your computer (I think you have a MAC book?) change the ethernet port's MAC address if your connected to it directly..

CPE= means Customer Premised Equipment

nah, mac books to exspensive. im just a dell windows users :lol:

So i have to go and change my mac in my router? As my PC isnt connected directly.

Yes, change the routers WAN MAC Address but make sure the modem is off...then reboot the modem, connect the router to th modem and walla!
Knowledge=Power