Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Netgear cg814wg v2 with BCM3349
(19-06-2009, 10:11 AM)rajkosto Wrote: well enjoy your 16MB 5101 with a switch connected to the ethernet port (which is what this modem becomes after you put haxorware on it)

unfortunatly it was all i could do the modem was a switch only after i bricked.
At least now it is a running cable modem.
but if anyone has a unmodified CG814 please email me. this unit has an 8mb flash and it s not laidout sequentially. If I can get an unaltgered baxk up I think I can restore the wifi and router side and modify the interface to continue to use with haxoware.

please email me if u have this router. also if you have a modem this modem active on comcast. you can use on charter with no mod. but you must make sure to turn off modem before disconnecting comcast.

thanks
why should i bother with you IF YOU DONT LISTEN
there are NO SEPARATE PARTS FOR THE ROUTER AND WIFI
ITS ALL IN ONE FIRMWARE
WHICH YOU REPLACED WITH HAXORWARE
WHICH DOESNT HAVE THESE FEATURES.
[Image: 2qu0z8h.gif]
(20-06-2009, 08:41 PM)BUYATNICEGUY Wrote:
(19-06-2009, 10:11 AM)rajkosto Wrote: well enjoy your 16MB 5101 with a switch connected to the ethernet port (which is what this modem becomes after you put haxorware on it)

but if anyone has a unmodified CG814 please email me. this unit has an 8mb flash and it s not laidout sequentially. If I can get an unaltgered baxk up I think I can restore the wifi and router side and modify the interface to continue to use with haxoware.

please email me if u have this router. also if you have a modem this modem active on comcast. you can use on charter with no mod. but you must make sure to turn off modem before disconnecting comcast.

thanks

I have Netgear CG814WG v2 unmodified. I can not get it to access Comcast. Tech support says bad device. I believe modem works, but cannot get access to internet or special settings. Perhaps for another ISP?

If you walk me through I can try to get backup for you.
I got a CG814CCR v2. If you still need it I can help you.

(20-06-2009, 08:41 PM)BUYATNICEGUY Wrote:

thanks
Hello to all
I have a NETGEAR CVG834G model.
I want to know and ask for help about which firmware and is there any compatible with this modem

Thanks
(14-08-2009, 09:05 PM)HackHole Wrote: Hello to all
I have a NETGEAR CVG834G model.
I want to know and ask for help about which firmware and is there any compatible with this modem

Thanks

crosspost tempted to go delete my helpfullness in the other post
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Here is a pic showing how to change 56pins(8M) to 48pins flash (2M), so that we can use the haxoreware firmware.
For your reference.
Thanks!
[Image: v4865v.jpg]
on cg814wg v2 you do not have to change anything just flash it it works
http://www.sbhacker.net/forum/index.php/...entry94251
Hi Guys

I have two modems, cg814ccr and cg814cpr inside are look exact the same as picture on the front page. cpu on both are bcm3349
Can I use haxorware for these modem?

thanks
(11-06-2010, 05:33 AM)lvh Wrote: Hi Guys

I have two modems, cg814ccr and cg814cpr inside are look exact the same as picture on the front page. cpu on both are bcm3349
Can I use haxorware for these modem?

thanks

yes and if you're on CC you can even use 39 diag on these as image 1 and 2 are far enough apart that it doesn't show like on a 5101. Use serial to flash these or an NT if u can find the correct xml for it..good luck. There is a really easy to follow tutorial on SBH under General section by Invictus. The ram is nice on these as you can hammer torrents on them w/o crashing the cm....open your connections per torrent to 1500 per and have at it...lol