Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
lol i stil got a copy of ya video lil bitch madman
(16-08-2016, 09:56 AM)LAKING Wrote: My preferences r 2 fuck ya wife so she can suck my head tip while u go and kill me lol fake motherfucker go and play ya stuped games that u always play lol i warned you..,u got a 9mm did u fucking sold ya EBT card damn man next time let ya wife tace care of da money cause BBC iz getting tired u dumb motherfucker white dead shit suck my dick fagget

1last thing i got 3 phones mexico brazil and puerto rico thats i uses to get in here. Just wait to get my place so u can trace my ip u dumb bitch u need to work hard cause cause few weeks ago i crossed da borded and there was no warrants so stick all warrants in your ass.,easy for u go in ya pc look for LA area its do or die here bring ya army lol. Learn bitch u got hours for my email..

we hear you loud & clear Mrs. lips..
it's a shame you didn't help us out and post you picture; im actually headed to the range now.
like i said, you're a sadist with all the cock play you indulge in.
stay fabulous princess.. Cool
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: lol i stil got a copy of ya video lil bitch madman - by madman12 - 16-08-2016, 07:23 PM