Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sb5101 with Haxor random rebooting.
(29-04-2014, 03:47 PM)franklinzero Wrote: Then, theres no way to fix it?

I dont knwo what exactly is my personal info in the post, then i remove all macs, ips and stuffs what looks important to the isp. Let me know if i did shit on it. Smile

remove all of what you said...... do you still have original back up and firmware for your sb5101? if so restore....let your isp boot right configs through coax.....reflash hax.....have a great time surfing....your mac and certs also must be valid with each other and provisioned on your isp.... your help menu in your original firmware from isp upgrade will indicate your stealth settings for hax...

(29-04-2014, 04:38 PM)KnoxK Wrote:
(29-04-2014, 03:47 PM)franklinzero Wrote: Then, theres no way to fix it?

I dont knwo what exactly is my personal info in the post, then i remove all macs, ips and stuffs what looks important to the isp. Let me know if i did shit on it. Smile

remove all of what you said...... do you still have original back up and firmware for your sb5101? if so restore....let your isp boot right configs through coax.....reflash hax.....have a great time surfing....your mac and certs also must be valid with each other and provisioned on your isp.... your help menu in your original firmware from isp upgrade will indicate your stealth settings for hax...

also if your connecting and using a "c**ne" it cannot be on same node or you will be kick offline as two handshakes of the same mac and cert on same node is a nono

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sb5101 with Haxor random rebooting. - by neo_ - 29-04-2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Sb5101 with Haxor random rebooting. - by KnoxK - 29-04-2014, 04:38 PM