Haxorware Forums
new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - Printable Version

+- Haxorware Forums (http://www.haxorware.com/forums)
+-- Forum: General (http://www.haxorware.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Modems (http://www.haxorware.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... (/showthread.php?tid=3046)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - modembricker - 22-04-2014

I sent a member here some bomb diggidy .. some of Cali's finest... actually 3 different kids .... never heard from him again.. lol .. there was a thread on that. Rolleyes

But back on topic.. forgive my ignorance.. but what can vultureware do to help stealth settings? Wont you need the shared secret or MD5 checksum somewhat or other to successfully save anything you read in vultureware? Not hijacking this thread, but it is becoming informative since this guy somehow got some veterans to respond.

RE: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - neo_ - 22-04-2014

Damn, how come no one ever ships me anything?!

And modembricker, vultureware is useless mostly now a days.

RE: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - southernyankey1970 - 22-04-2014

I mentioned it so he could learn. His logs show almost no security so where's the harm in helping him learn? I learned when CC was a free for all and it was sooo much easier to understand how it works in low security. It has become virtually impossible to help a noob in hardcore security...If the op gets the basics down he could have carte blanche in his area.

Living in the States,I wouldn't ship so much as a seed through the mail....no way in hell! Those seeds I had were brought back from Amsterdam from someone in the Military back in the mid 90's. I was amazed that even 1 was still viable....really nice, mellow buzz,lots of gigglin involved! I almost never smoke these days,so it is a nice change!

RE: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - modembricker - 22-04-2014

You'd be surprised how much bud a DPC3000 case can hold... hahaha .. before he fell off the map, he did mention to me that his whole room stank..! His wife complained..

RE: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - southernyankey1970 - 22-04-2014

(22-04-2014, 03:40 AM)modembricker Wrote: I sent a member here some bomb diggidy .. some of Cali's finest... actually 3 different kids .... never heard from him again.. lol .. there was a thread on that. Rolleyes

But back on topic.. forgive my ignorance.. but what can vultureware do to help stealth settings? Wont you need the shared secret or MD5 checksum somewhat or other to successfully save anything you read in vultureware? Not hijacking this thread, but it is becoming informative since this guy somehow got some veterans to respond.
Well,no matter how tight your area is, there are always variables to exploit. i have a strategy that exposes certain things that I know to be weaknesses here...and it is surprising to find so many in the same ISP. thatis probably the only thing that keeps me interested anymore...

RE: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - KnoxK - 22-04-2014

(22-04-2014, 01:41 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote:
(22-04-2014, 03:40 AM)modembricker Wrote: I sent a member here some bomb diggidy .. some of Cali's finest... actually 3 different kids .... never heard from him again.. lol .. there was a thread on that. Rolleyes

Well,no matter how tight your area is, there are always variables to exploit. i have a strategy that exposes certain things that I know to be weaknesses here...and it is surprising to find so many in the same ISP. thatis probably the only thing that keeps me interested anymore...

thanks guys it is well appreciated I have a bro who lives towns away scanning macs using dhcp sniffer but scanning macs in my area which I know I cant use but I came up with a cm config labled sb5101u.nopay.cm im pretty sure I can use this ran it through vurtiware and it looks for an update I already have. from what I read my isp don't care about my mac just the config so how do I inject it when I force config on hax it gets to ip then reboots without injecting config errors like no udc time out I know I use vultiware to edit config but what needs to change for the config to inject successfully I have the file and will post a copy if needed.. and in the future ill be wanting some of that bomb!!!! LMOA

RE: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - neo_ - 22-04-2014

No...

Go back a few steps and try another method.

I almost ran out of breath reading the biggest run-on sentence ever.

sb5101u.nopay.cm

You're really forcing that cfg????? LOL Did you think that means free? lmao!

Your cfg names are the same as CC...What ISP is this?

Look, you need to slow down and spend some time familiarizing yourself with the suggestions you have been given. We VERY SELDOMLY, IF EVER...help anyone this much. Slow down. I could tell you in 2 steps how to get on but you need to figure it out...

Do yourself and (more importantly) us a huge favor and read this link. THE WHOLE THING!

http://www.sbhacker.net/forum/forum/15-comcast/

ALL OF IT! I want to impress upon you the sheer effort it took for us to learn this.

RE: new but doing a pretty good job...i think? fully operational on sb5101 but.... - KnoxK - 22-04-2014

(22-04-2014, 05:56 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: sb5101u.nopay.cm

Look, you need to slow down and spend some time familiarizing yourself with the suggestions you have been given. We VERY SELDOMLY, IF EVER...help anyone this much. Slow down. I could tell you in 2 steps how to get on but you need to figure it out...

Do yourself and (more importantly) us a huge favor and read this link. THE WHOLE THING!

ALL OF IT! I want to impress upon you the sheer effort it took for us to learn this.
ok I understand what you guys are saying about the time it took and the work you put in im trying to do the same this is like a class room to me and I am learning as you can see at least a lil I would view your post in sbhacker but I do not have permission to view that part of the reforum. I wish I knew those two steps but in time I will learn and you cant learn unless you ask question to those who know and do research on what you learned from others and I have been doing that bare with me im a noob now but with your guys help I could be a pro or at least a novice to become pro I really do appreciate the help you guys are giving me and hopefully I can help you guys in the future for helping me now. just bare wit the noob please lol

(22-04-2014, 06:47 PM)KnoxK Wrote:
(22-04-2014, 05:56 PM)southernyankey1970 Wrote: sb5101u.nopay.cm

ok I understand what you guys are saying about the time it took and the work you put in im trying to do the same this is like a class room to me and I am learning as you can see at least a lil I would view your post in sbhacker but I do not have permission to view that part of the reforum. I wish I knew those two steps but in time I will learn and you cant learn unless you ask question to those who know and do research on what you learned from others and I have been doing that bare with me im a noob now but with your guys help I could be a pro or at least a novice to become pro I really do appreciate the help you guys are giving me and hopefully I can help you guys in the future for helping me now. just bare wit the noob please lol

and my isp is Comcast

no way! pm me a full log....you cannot possibly force anywhere on cc. maybe a podunk mini isp that just piggybacks them...maybe. show me a log with good certs and bpi enabled and no forcing........