Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Certs
My local carry-out store has Certs, Tic-Tacks, and Life Savers! I guess I was just concerned with why so many people were asking about Certs. If you can't find them you might try the Tic-Tacks.

<note>this is just a lame attempt @ humor Tongue
smell the hate Big Grin
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Hey guys all this chatting about tick tacs and certs and yaada daada they shut down my local store. Please keep chatter about that stuff at a minimum in order to preserve what little is left. Wink
It's just that I've see our faithful moderator "drewmerc" patiently answer the same question about 'certs' over and over and over. I thought I'd change things up on him a bit and hopefully get a smile. Here's an image of drew answering a question about certs:

[Image: 42.gif]
DO NOT CLICK ON THE SMILEY!! ~~> [Image: tongue.gif] <~~
(05-10-2011, 02:03 PM)Radiotubes Wrote: It's just that I've see our faithful moderator "drewmerc" patiently answer the same question about 'certs' over and over and over. I thought I'd change things up on him a bit and hopefully get a smile. Here's an image of drew answering a question about certs:

[Image: 42.gif]
DO NOT CLICK ON THE SMILEY!! ~~> [Image: tongue.gif] <~~

RadioTubes I found the key to candy store. Big Grin
ok i see now modtron is good to go