Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Default Gateway Error!! Need Assistance lol
Hi a friend of mines just bought the Motorola sb5101 with Haxorware. He tried to use a new Mac Address and input in the HFC MAC xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx. He said he clicked SAVE and REBOOT then his Modem froze lol

According to him he tried to use the same MAC ID from his subbed modem from his apartment and traveled 2.5 miles away to a different apartment and tried to use that same Mac.

So I went to the other apartment to try to log in the configuration screen with 192.168.100.1. It gives him a "No Page Found."

So then I opened up the cmd with ipconfig this is what appears..The Default Gateway is blank.

Code:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Mathew>ipconfig
Windows IP Configuration
Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . :
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::b878:df4b:6c8:6a68%11
   Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address. . : 169.254.106.104
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.0.0
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

Tunnel adapter isatap.{E9640D99-A7AA-46A0-83D9-CBE15C559900}:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 9:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected

C:\Users\Mathew>

Thanks for the assistance...where is the donation button? ><

try setting a static ip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-jQrbAPpog
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
So I read from a threat to do this,

And it says to input this in TCPIP: IPv4:
192.168.100.10 IP
255.255.255.0 Subnet Mask
192.168.100.1 Gateway
192.168.100.1 DNS

I did that. Then it says, Overview task Status- Cable modem Status" Operational. I can access the Haxorware GUI like that and all the Lights from Modem blinks....but it does let me surf the web.

Code:
1970-01-07 17:01:15 Critical D003.0 DHCP WARNING - Non-critical field invalid in response.

1970-01-01 00:05:49 Critical R002.0 No Ranging Response Received - T3 time out (US1)
1970-01-01 00:05:44 Critical R002.0 No Ranging Response Received - T3 time out (US2)

1970-01-01 00:05:28 Critical R003.0 Init Ranging Critical Ranging request (17) retries exhausted

1970-01-01 00:05:28 Critical R003.0 Init Ranging Critical Ranging request (17) retries exhausted

1970-01-07 17:02:35 Critical T002.0 SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC framing
1970-01-07 17:02:34 Critical T001.0 SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing
1970-01-07 17:02:32 Critical T002.0 SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire FEC framing
1970-01-07 17:02:31 Critical T001.0 SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Failed to acquire QAM/QPSK symbol timing
getting locked out of the gui in this way is a rare (for me anyways) stupid thing, never happend to me when i've had time to research it
anyways you need to make sure your spoof is correct so download the config while its operational and open it in vultreware
remove the stact ip and try that, if that fails change the bpi setting
__________________________________________________________________________________
You smoked the certs with the mac change...hence the blinkfest! you can't surf on a 192 static ip. Try a different setup. You are obviously on a BPI enforced ISP. No mac swapping!
Since I am slight new, I have to do more research obviously >< I will try this first..."you need to make sure your spoof is correct so download the config while its operational and open it in vultreware
remove the stact ip and try that, if that fails change the bpi setting."

As I research that first, is this alternative recommended? I gathered it from this thread. From Sub Modem to Haxorware Modem

Quote:take one modem and install haxor onto it, now get a second modem that is payed/subscribed and on a different node and extract the nonvol from it then flash it to the first hacked modem (at this point i'll also copy the mac of the pc nic and change my pc nic to match)
once thats done i'll try and see if the modem will go online most of the time it will
tho sometimes i may need to tweak some shit watching telnet while it boot's helps at this point (i generally use haxor lite but if i need more output to help i use diag version)
yes that will do fine
hey Drew....because the internet is down where I am at, i cannot upload the Config file atm. I am typing this at a local supermarket until tomorrow when I go to my other apartment then I will do it.

Currently the Modem says "Operational," so I changed the BPI settings from BPI Doc 1.0 to BPI+. Still can't access the internet with the same HFC MAC. Does this mean because of all this security this is all about Cert's pretty much? ><

I have to find a new cert in order to surf via 192 Static IP? or surfing via 192 is pretty much a no no?

I found this from Sbhacker threat...Sbhack
".... the only way I see is to make backup of current firmware with JTAG, and reflash Haxorware. If it won't help, flash full 2Mb stock firmware and after that flash haxorware and restore certificates from backup...."

So which method you recommend? I never flashed anything before. But of course the tutorials are out there especially....Sbhack.
you cant surf via 192
as you have found out there are many ways to get the certs you need
simplest way, as you know is take a full backup of a subbed modem and flash it to your haxor'd modem then flash haxor over that
honestly that's the best way to do it (the reason i generally dont tell people to do it is because you learn nothing doing it that way)
(30-06-2011, 08:15 AM)drewmerc Wrote: you cant surf via 192
as you have found out there are many ways to get the certs you need
simplest way, as you know is take a full backup of a subbed modem and flash it to your haxor'd modem then flash haxor over that
honestly that's the best way to do it (the reason i generally dont tell people to do it is because you learn nothing doing it that way)

Because this method is like "cloning," my subbed modem, does that mean that the modded and the sub cannot be On at the sametime? If that is the case, "off" means no feed?

So that is one method. I do not mind learning the other methods but the TWC section was removed from SBHax forum (obvious reason) which makes it lil more difficult. ><

The other method is searching for new Cert's. I have to research on that now. I will be asking questions just to be clear.