Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help with upgrading modem
Hello everyone,

I used to have fun with haxorware and still having fun with forceware.
Recently, my area has pushed 3.1 with supporting up to gigs of speed.
I think this is great time to upgrade my sb6141 to sb6190 and have more fun.

To achieve this, i have few questions that I didnt get answers and would like ask.

1. My area, all I need is working cert and config to have fun. Does bitware have these features?

2. Looks like bitware is one of working firmware for sb6190 but is there alternative firmware that I can  use?

3. Is there alternative firmware for sb6190? it seems to be very hard to find anywhere in the web.

4. Anyone can send me bitware? I will be very appreciated

5. To flash sb6190, it looks like people are using emmc pinouts. One thing I found was diagram for TM1602A and heard it is same as sb6190
However, I noticed that the diagram is missing DAT1 trace. is it wrong diagram? or am i sufficient without it?

PS. I think anyone hardly remembers bitemytaco anymore.... R.I.P
I knew Chris well...many late nite calls...
Knowledge=Power
I remember you ABMJR.
Good to see you again
(08-08-2020, 12:31 AM)Gotofbi Wrote: Hello everyone,

To achieve this, i have few questions that I didnt get answers and would like ask.

1. My area, all I need is working cert and config to have fun. Does bitware have these features?

2. Looks like bitware is one of working firmware for sb6190 but is there alternative firmware that I can  use?

3. Is there alternative firmware for sb6190? it seems to be very hard to find anywhere in the web.

4. Anyone can send me bitware? I will be very appreciated

5. To flash sb6190, it looks like people are using emmc pinouts. One thing I found was diagram for TM1602A and heard it is same as sb6190
However, I noticed that the diagram is missing DAT1 trace. is it wrong diagram? or am i sufficient without it?

Attached Files
.pdf   DD-Technical-Document-on-eMMC-Device-Flashing-v15 (1).pdf (Size: 2.14 MB / Downloads: 299)
Thank you so much for great guide.
The diagram that I found before is same as the one in the pdf.
I guess its good to do without DAT1
I remember bitemytaco, I bought some modems from that crazy guy at one point. That was a sad day when I found out.

Glad to see this place still kicking it though.
Please help.  I have soldered and I can get a 128mb Sd card to show up in linux.  I can backup the image but how do i create a dump with all the separate extracted image.
Cmrootfs
Atomrootfs
Etc.

In write.sh it says I should be seeing separate drives but i see one
(08-08-2020, 12:31 AM)Gotofbi Wrote: Hello everyone,
4. Anyone can send me bitware? I will be very appreciated.    dreadhead parkour

Upgrading to the SB6190 for gig-speed fun? Awesome! As for Bitware, it's like the secret sauce for your modem. Can't find it? No worries, alternatives might exist. Remember, with great speed comes great responsibility... to have even more fun! And yes, RIP Bitemytaco, forever in our hearts.