Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dragonlord7791 ripped me off do not mess with him
you cannot ripp people off, some of you all logic is way off. ricktendo i have no idea how you got involved i wasnt reffering to you at all didnt even mention you initially. and for your information i dont do this for a living, i already answered newname as i had a couple family i did for a a handfull of freinds, i was more into the hobby more than the profit,the proof is in the putting by how often i contact you or dont, we been talking and trading ideas for months, point is i didnt understand somethimg i was willing to pay to learn and for some strange messed up reason the guy took the money and refused to share some knowledge, thats Greece ball behavior that cant be defended.

THE GUY TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDNT HELP ME OUT, BUT IM CROOKED, AND YOUR DEFENSE IS MY SKULL IS THICK AND I CANT DO ANYTHING FOR MYSELF???
ALSO I DIDNT WANT IT TO COME TO THIS BUT THE DISRESPECT HE SHOWED ME, WHEN I JUST PLEADED WITH HIM TO KEEP TO OUR AGREEMENT, ALL OF A SUDDEN THE POWER GOES OUT AND IM BLOCKED ON HERE AND THE TEXT MESSENENGER, TOTAL PRICK TO DEAL WITH PLEASE GO BACK AND VIEW THE TEXT.ITS OK I LEARNED MY LESSON, IF YOU WANT TO BLAME ME IN ANY TYPE OF WAY PLEASE GO BACK AND VIEW THE TEXT YOU WILL SEE I WAS MORE THAN RESPECTABLE TO THE GUY, YOU CAN RIPP ME OFF AND BE A PRICK ABOUT IT, THATS JUST INSULT TO INJURY

Messages In This Thread
RE: dragonlord7791 ripped me off do not mess with him - by Rebootx1 - 18-03-2019, 01:08 AM