Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dragonlord7791 ripped me off do not mess with him
What I find so disturbing is the lack of support that you are getting from other "senior" members here.
Granted, you should NEVER have offered money to anyone here....but you did...to another "senior" member and he fucken ripped you off..!

All I can say is, it is a damn good thing you were not getting the shit kicked out of you on a street corner.....'cause "they" would have just kept right on walking and looked the other way. My guess is that it is mainly the millennial crowd. They are a really fucked up generation.  

They better just hope that nothing ever happens to them......'cause I would............still help....

If ricktendo asked for a "donation" then he and dragon boy are "peas in a pod".....

Only 4 members have commented here (Drew is not a member and OP doesn't count), yet over 450 views....what a bunch of fucken wimps with no goddam fucken opinions....goddam fucking millenials.....I assume. Bunch of fucking melting Snowflakes....

Messages In This Thread
RE: dragonlord7791 ripped me off do not mess with him - by newname - 10-03-2019, 11:48 PM