Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
kali
evening all, just an off topic question,ive been starting to get into learning Linux and have installed kali on my rpi3, my question is will this aid me  in my docsis 3.0/3.1 pursuit of understanding? it as a lot of pentesting tools installed like,nmap and wireshark and many others,just need to no if this will help me or is it just going to waste my time? thanks for reading
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself!!!

Regardless of who starts first; ability decides seniority !!!!!
it would certainly up your game when it comes to networking but it doesn't necessarily mean that you're gonna kill with DOCSIS as Kali is more into wireless and TCP/IP than modems but if you can get wifi you'd be less concerned about coaxial
wireshark is a good skill
ok guys, thanks for the info,i will give it ago and look deeply into wireshark,thanks
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself!!!

Regardless of who starts first; ability decides seniority !!!!!
(27-01-2019, 09:31 PM)shocky Wrote: evening all, just an off topic question,ive been starting to get into learning Linux and have installed kali on my rpi3, my question is will this aid me  in my docsis 3.0/3.1 pursuit of understanding? it as a lot of pentesting tools installed like,nmap and wireshark and many others,just need to no if this will help me or is it just going to waste my time? thanks for reading

kali is just the flavor of Linux I like and did all my testing In. what you need to learn is how to rip open forceware, fix/change it and put it back together correctly. 
took me 4 months of sleepless nights to build that master piece. 
now we ISP GODZ IN DIS BITCH, lol
this scene's too hot to drop public shit.
like I said a while back either you make It or wait for someone to make it. 
good luck
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]