Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R0adRunner CLT area
If by "Re-injecting" them means using the Haxoware interface on my 5101 then yes that is what I am doing.

I did have some weird error stating that the checksums did not match when I ran the dos program to extract the 5 files.
(I Ignored this...)

These certs are off a non-subbed stock 5100 modem...

My Subbed modem is a tosiba PCX2600.. (Is there a 'SOFTWARE' method to extract these?

I have access to a subbed pcx2600 and ambit if need be..

Well...The MAC of the unit does define the manufacturer and the model/series.

I imagine you need a subbed modem/provisioned, as the CMTS will see you as not subscribed and re-direct you to a dead end DNS...

And I dont know where the certs are on your non-moto modem, and there really isnt any SW to do this. You need to grab the BIN, use Hex Editor and then go to the specific mapped areas of the BIN to extract them. You also need to convert them as their base code is different...

I have a feeling you didnt do this...thus the CS error
Knowledge=Power

If I can find my origional untouched stock 2mb dump of my 5101 does that help me at all in this case? (Never was a subbed modem...)

It makes sense that certs from other types of modems would not work across modem brands.

Is it common now with the new Cisco CTMS; to not even get the send light to blink at all? (Since they are auditing you and your credentials up front?)

Is the firmware version/model a big "auditing" feature that RR is using now? I thought only Comcast used that heavily.

Thanks!

IS there a help file on the exact HEX address of where to grab the Certs in a SB5100/SB5101.
attached file may extract the certs
the usbjtag software can also extract the certs from a dump (you dont need the cable to do this)
hex values themselves, i forget but google would help

but for both these methods your gonna need to dump the pcx2600 so i will help here (i hope)
Code:
toms jtag add this to the flash.def
M28W160CT,              0x0020,         0x88CE,         1,              0x200000,       8,0x2000,31,0x10000
usbjtag flash.def
0x0020,0x88CE,M28W160CT                 ,0x200000,31,0x10000,1,8,0x2000

Attached Files
.zip   cmnonexpv1.1.1_win32.zip (Size: 12 KB / Downloads: 1,786)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(03-11-2010, 08:38 PM)drewmerc Wrote: attached file may extract the certs
the usbjtag software can also extract the certs from a dump (you dont need the cable to do this)
hex values themselves, i forget but google would help

but for both these methods your gonna need to dump the pcx2600 so i will help here (i hope)
Code:
toms jtag add this to the flash.def
M28W160CT,              0x0020,         0x88CE,         1,              0x200000,       8,0x2000,31,0x10000
usbjtag flash.def
0x0020,0x88CE,M28W160CT                 ,0x200000,31,0x10000,1,8,0x2000

Is the PCX2600 Jtagable? Pjtag? I also have a Serial Interface (like the ambits..)
if this is your modem then yes

[Image: r26iom.jpg]
__________________________________________________________________________________
Looks like the guy in the picture cracked it open... (look at the plastic still on the screws...)

If the pinout is the same on the toshiba as it is on the sb5100/5101 i sould be good to go.

Just use toms jtagutility and dump that bad-boy correct?
pin out should be the same as the pcx2500 http://haxorware.com/forums/thread-525.html
A little update....

I go the 2mb dump from the toshiba and extracted the certs from it and loaded the certs it on my Sb5101 (haxoware) with a valid working mac...

It does not give me any TLV errors or MAC-REINITALIZE errors.. But It still wont fully sync.... ?!??!

I think I may have signal problems... I have tried a few different cable outlets and the same issue.
I have a Samsung HD TV box that is working fine for me currently in the main room.

I have a SB5120 here that syncs up and gives me the RR signup page...

One thing I have noticed is the upstream.. it is sitting at 58dbmv.. (sb5120) I think it needs to be in the high 40's!? Correct?

Will the haxoware not allow the upstream power to gov above 55dbmv? Thus not fully syncing?

Will a log help you guys?

Happy turkeyday!

try spoofing the mac address so it matches the one with the certs you loaded on to it ,the certs are ,related to the mac address and they have to match. im a total noob thats what drew said i believe.