Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SB6141 Full Dump
Hello, ive misconfigured my forceware settings on my 6141. i bought afterwards my programmer but it did not worked. so i just have a broken backup. Would someone be able to link me to 8mb full dump of original white sb6141 modem? best greets
(14-03-2018, 06:07 PM)mersense Wrote: Hello, ive misconfigured my forceware settings on my 6141. i bought afterwards my programmer but it did not worked. so i just have a broken backup. Would someone be able to link me to 8mb full dump of original white sb6141 modem? best greets

would you like a copy with forceware preinstalled or a virgin bin?
(07-04-2018, 05:12 AM)chars Wrote: Hello, im in the same situation, cuold you help me with full dump with forceware preinstalled?

here you go, enjoy all my hard work Wink

http://www.filedropper.com/white-bothforce
Don't need it doctor....but I do appreciate your work...!
(09-04-2018, 05:03 PM)newname Wrote: Don't need it doctor....but I do appreciate your work...!

Hey newname, don't lie, i know your testing my file out right now while your sitting in your recliner chair with your wireless keyboard.
(12-04-2018, 04:33 AM)doctor Wrote:
(09-04-2018, 05:03 PM)newname Wrote: Don't need it doctor....but I do appreciate your work...!

Hey newname, don't lie, i know your testing my file out right now while your sitting in your recliner chair with your wireless keyboard.

Plus, he can see you with the backdoor he inserted into the image. It's listening to everything from the modem's microphone. Angel
If he wants to hear me fap, he is most welcome
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(12-04-2018, 07:33 PM)drewmerc Wrote: If he wants to hear me fap, he is most welcome

sure why not, I have nothing better to do, just let me know when the fie is installed.
No doc....still running my Signalman 1200 with a Vic20 Gorf cartridge as a data cache. Runs like a charm...well it will as soon as I get a few bugs ironed out. Damn recurring spaceship overflow error......hate those errors.

Heard a helicopter go by overhead yesterday. All I could think of was AnDrew Mercury (Freddie's brother dontcha' know) sitting alone in his room running doc's dump. Very disturbing thought....

Damned if that Gorf cartridge wasn't made in Orange County, California...!! What the hell were the chances of that...?
(13-04-2018, 03:42 PM)newname Wrote: No doc....still running my Signalman 1200 with a Vic20 Gorf cartridge as a data cache. Runs like a charm...well it will as soon as I get a few bugs ironed out. Damn recurring spaceship overflow error......hate those errors.

Heard a helicopter go by overhead yesterday. All I could think of was AnDrew Mercury (Freddie's brother dontcha' know) sitting alone in his room running doc's dump. Very disturbing thought....

Damned if that Gorf cartridge wasn't made in Orange County, California...!! What the hell were the chances of that...?

Given how often you mention this, I am going to assume you live in Orange County, California. It's the perfect deflection and misdirection. occam's razor? Heart

Though, those helicopters might mean you live in Compton.