Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help from newbie
Ok, let's start with your personal info.
Where do you work and how much do you make?

OC will be verifying your answers, so no bullshitting....
(09-03-2018, 03:09 PM)newname Wrote: Ok, let's start with your personal info.
Where do you work and how much do you make?

OC will be verifying your answers, so no bullshitting....
Blush really? can I PM? :-)
No, no, no.....no PMing......OC needs this personal information to determine the package that will suit you best....
He is in Orange County also...that is why his handle starts with OC. He is probably just around the corner from you.
You guys may end up being beer buddies......I will stop there...not wanting to be too presumptuous.
beer buddies?..... fuck buddies or nothing
it's like buying a clone and never getting online, go all the way
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Have you tried calling your ISP yet to see if they can offer that 100Mbps you were looking for?
(09-03-2018, 06:29 PM)occalifornia Wrote: Have you tried calling your ISP yet to see if they can offer that 100Mbps you were looking for?
Thanks so much OCCalifornia & Newname. I'll contact ISP soon.

@drewmerc Any problems with you today? I dont know so I come here to ask. That's all. Hope you have doing well today
problems? nope going on holiday to spain tomorrow so i'm happy
deleting the spam may be a little slow tho but the hotel has wifi, its just a question of how drunk i am
thinking about that you guys are gonna be fucked next month as i'm in china for 2 weeks gonna be a spammers playground

oc you orange rug wearing fucktard, empty some of your many modem sale related pm's
(i just described you as trump but i sand by this comment 100%)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(24-03-2020, 03:19 PM)GabiJohnson Wrote: OC.....OC.....I am thinking our new member does not want to pay for the 100Mps service.
If that is the case....what advice would you have to give..?

OC is MIA.....but I am sure what he would say is "wash your hands often and keep well away from everybody"...I hope this helps...