Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SBG6580 FIRMWARE
Need 3.2.1.0-GA-02-249-NOSH firmware and instructions to install.
Does anyone have this firmware.
Try posting on the Cox forums? It seems like their support is PM'ing users copies: http://forums.cox.com/forum_home/interne...px?pi287=2 . I tried gooling the firmware name and got that.. maybe if you add some keywords you'll find a direct download link.
I need for Teksavvy.
(27-09-2017, 04:38 PM)bird422222 Wrote: I need for Teksavvy.

Ok.. if you don't want to get it from Cox user forums, try Teksavvy or another ISP. I only pointed out that Cox link because their tech support rep appeared to be providing it to people who asked for it. Huh
I tried to download it and it won't let me.
(27-09-2017, 08:07 PM)bird422222 Wrote: I tried to download it and it won't let me.

to download it from where? can you be more specific? Huh
(27-09-2017, 08:43 PM)occalifornia Wrote:
(27-09-2017, 08:07 PM)bird422222 Wrote: I tried to download it and it won't let me.

to download it from where? can you be more specific? Huh

From the COX link you provided. If you have the correct link to download please let me know. Sorry for any confusion.
The link is to a thread on the Cox forums. If you read the thread, you would see that users asking for the firmware were receiving PM's from a Cox rep in the thread with the firmware.. Make an account, post there... pretty simple. There's no "direct download link" lol..
(27-09-2017, 10:30 PM)occalifornia Wrote: The link is to a thread on the Cox forums. If you read the thread, you would see that users asking for the firmware were receiving PM's from a Cox rep in the thread with the firmware.. Make an account, post there... pretty simple. There's no "direct download link" lol..

Unable to create an account not a subscriber.
Does anyone have this by any chance.

3.2.1.0-GA-02-249-NOSH