Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
changing infinate to haxorware
ago i put infinate on one of my 250's, Now i've gone to flash haxorware over it but i cant get the p option i cant even log in to the modem via telnet and i cant even remember the gui address if there is one " pretty stupid i know but how can i get haxorware back on to this modem" any ideas gratefully acceptedd everything i know (which isnt much to be honest) but i usually manage to sort problems out now thanks to a certain persons patiance, "you know who you are" But this one's got me stumped!!!! PLEASE Help me i can nearly uild a house with al these bricks.HuhHuh
[Image: 130048855434072522548.png]
amchobit should be able to log into it as long as you not changed the pass

it should also be able to flash the bootloader back to p for you
~high risk of bricking~

Attached Files
.rar   Amchobit 0.973 beta.rar (Size: 2.55 MB / Downloads: 71)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat link https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Cheers Drew

(15-07-2010, 06:25 PM)drewmerc Wrote: amchobit should be able to log into it as long as you not changed the pass

it should also be able to flash the bootloader back to p for you
~high risk of bricking~
I managed to get soft jtag to connect to my modem to flash the bootloader onto it but when it said connected to modem all the buttons were still greyed out any ideas pal?
can you telnet in? via max or ether then just do it the proper way
Code:
Set your computers ip to 192.168.100.10
  Set up a TFTP server with haxorware11revXX-XXXX.bin in its root
  Make sure the haxorware webgui isn't currently open
  Connect to modem with hyperterminal or telnet to the IP 192.168.100.1
  Enter your username and password
  cd /ip
  ipconfig 1 release
  y
  dload -i 1 -l -f 192.168.100.10 haxorware11revXX-XXXX.bin
  y
  cd /
  reset

if buttons are grayed out it's normaly connected but username and pass are wrong (admin & infinite)
__________________________________________________________________________________
when i try to telnet in it hyperterm just says connected but othing comes up on screen as if theres nothing on the modem, is there a way i can tell if infinate is working I.E a Gui like haxor or sommat, i've also tried to telnet in via amchobit but that just keeps failing to connect, its got me stumped,
thaks for the reply pal, i'll copy and save those commands incase i manage to get in to it!
Jonny
yes it has a gui (same address as haxor) tho if i remember right it does not load in firefox
I've just triedto load the GUI in internet explorer but it just timed out and wouldnt load, last time i had it connected it worked so i cant think whats gone wrong, its probably fucked init another brick in the wall "so to speak"