Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Haxoware Mac Changing/Checking Application
You wrote this app?? NICE WORK!!!!!!!!!!!! I will give it a go today.. Too bad my ISP is bpi+.. But still, this is really good for those who only need a working mac and do not know how to use other apps etc. Great stuff man and THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!

EDIT/PS:
Quote:If anyone has a decent web server and can donate some bandwidth and maybe a domain name etc.. I would be willing to create a website for future updates/requests/bug fixes.

I can give you an extension off of my site (megauploaders.com/Hax0rwareMacChangerChecker or warezmyfiles.com/hax0rblahblabh) It has unlimited bandwidth till feb 2011.. Lemme know (via pm or reply whichever u want) and I will set it up for you.. >.<

EDIT#2:
I threw together a little page for you, I suck at web design and html and any kind programming lol.. but this is just an "example" page anyways.. if you wanna use, lemme know and I will pm you all the credentials needed to access it via ftp so you can edit, upload and manage it yourself.

http://hax0rmacchanger.megauploaders.com/
[Image: 2wgsq48.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Haxoware Mac Changing/Checking Application - by tally - 13-06-2010, 08:45 PM