Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macs not working anymore????
I have an ambit 250 on Haxorware 1.1r38 which was running fine up until about three weeks ago, since then i havnt ben able to get any of my known working Macs to work they almost all say operational but it just goes to te registration page, ive tried nearly 100 macs now and all i get is either stuck on ranging or operational but only activation page I've tried forcing network access and all the bpi settings but nothing seems to wot cany someody tell me whats gone wrong????? I'm pulling my hair out here??
Any ideas really appreciated
Jonny
[Image: 130048855434072522548.png]
Same here mate - not been able to find any solution other than to keep trying macs.

Even when a mac works - within 30 mins or so i get disconnected and then the mac is useless and will just come back to ranging.Angry

Hope haxorware come up with a solutions soon, as it, at the moment looks like virmin media have won the war, and that would be a real shame.

I know how much the creators of Haxorware have put into this firmware modding and it would be a hell of a lot of wasted time if it were to fail now.Confused
getting back online is hard but it is possible you just have to try alot of macs, i went thru hundreds before i got back online
but then i used a script to do it so i did not have to enter them 1 by 1

and there's no wasted time in making haxorware just cause it dont work for you (remember you using it for a different reason to what it was made for which is a diagnostic modem only)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(27-04-2010, 09:03 AM)drewmerc Wrote: getting back online is hard but it is possible you just have to try alot of macs, i went thru hundreds before i got back online

and there's no wasted time in making haxorware just cause it dont work for you (remember you using it for a different reason to what it was made for which is a diagnostic modem only)
Tlhats cool Drewmerc, whats this script that you used. Could you post it?
(27-04-2010, 09:50 AM)badger Wrote:
(27-04-2010, 09:03 AM)drewmerc Wrote: getting back online is hard but it is possible you just have to try alot of macs, i went thru hundreds before i got back online

Tlhats cool Drewmerc, whats this script that you used. Could you post it?

Fair Comment drewmerc, I guess we forget that its just for educational/diagnostic purposes. Wink
I second that Badger -drewmerc any chance you could post the script?
not at home till weekend so quickly remade from memory (oh my so understand i could have fucked it up)
anyways see the viewme pic and edit the bat to match your network adaptor
and copy your macs to the validmac.txt
and run the bat and pray i have not rewritten it wrong (which in all honestly i think i have)

Attached Files
.rar   Mac_change_ether.rar (Size: 3.08 MB / Downloads: 506)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Will give it a try and thanks for the reply Drewmerc
(27-04-2010, 02:43 PM)drewmerc Wrote: not at home till weekend so quickly remade from memory (oh my so understand i could have fucked it up)
anyways see the viewme pic and edit the bat to match your network adaptor
and copy your macs to the validmac.txt
and run the bat and pray i have not rewritten it wrong (which in all honestly i think i have)

Cheers drew will try it too, if its wrong will yopu post the right one when you get home?? Jonny!
[Image: 130048855434072522548.png]
Well my modem is online right now and i am a little shy of turning it off at the moment to try the script as i am afraid (as it does regular lately) it may not come back on.

Will certainly try it when i need to change the mac again.

Fallen! ;-)