Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CERT FOR SB6141 please
and another PM from heo..

Quote:I know who u are and I don't care about u
Dont be dump

If you PM me again, I'll release more information on you, sir.
(13-07-2017, 05:20 PM)occalifornia Wrote:
(13-07-2017, 05:13 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(13-07-2017, 09:26 AM)occalifornia Wrote: would anyone mind if I posted minh1972 / heo's name, phone number, etc?

there WERE rules against this, but rules are there to be broken

(saying this just in case somebody necro bumps an old post were i stated the rules)

Name:
Minh Hoang Nguyen

Phone:

Thks for putting someone number

I know u are selling shit from eBay will see

If he doesn't stop PMing me, I'm going to release more. I've asked him to stop. Also, his personal information was already previously posted in the ToS thread, so..
(16-07-2017, 06:01 AM)Heo Wrote:
(13-07-2017, 05:20 PM)occalifornia Wrote:
(13-07-2017, 05:13 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(13-07-2017, 09:26 AM)occalifornia Wrote: would anyone mind if I posted minh1972 / heo's name, phone number, etc?

there WERE rules against this, but rules are there to be broken

(saying this just in case somebody necro bumps an old post were i stated the rules)

Name:
Minh Hoang Nguyen

Phone:
(714) 425-5858

Thks for putting someone number

I know u are selling shit from eBay will see

If he doesn't stop PMing me, I'm going to release more. I've asked him to stop. Also, his personal information was already previously posted in the ToS thread, so..

You know deleting your number when you quote a post doesn't delete it from the original post, right? Heart

And no, I would never sell these modems. Everyone who sells them has gotten taken down by the feds eventually (cablemodz, derengel). Hell, look at what happened to the TrueCrypt developers! I feel sorry for the poor sap who has to deal with you, because you're probably too ignorant to flash your own modems; and if you're ordering modems from eBay I have sympathy for those sellers.

You'll probably get caught soon due to your own negligence, though.

Your information will stay up in the Theft of Service thread. I don't condone or help with Theft of Service So, please stop PMing me for help with your SB6141 and private keys.

You're also too dumb or lazy to switch between your main and alt accounts on here and keep messaging under heo and minh1972. You've leaked plenty about yourself. I recommend you stop.
(16-07-2017, 07:06 AM)occalifornia Wrote: Hell, look at what happened to the TrueCrypt developers!

I've always wondered if PLR snitched on them.