Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
lost connection + telnet log
(19-05-2017, 04:05 AM)doctor Wrote: I ain't no rat.

You can't make a statement to support an assertion and then provide no evidence. That's no argument.

You should read up on Hitchen's Razor.
you want me to read up on this guy just to make your point valid
(19-05-2017, 05:10 AM)doctor Wrote: you want me to read up on this guy just to make your point valid

My point is valid whether you read it or not. Just like the sun comes up each day even if you don't go outside.
with all our arguing you got me to level "HAXORWARE ENTHUSIAST", thanks for that.
(19-05-2017, 11:33 PM)doctor Wrote: with all our arguing you got me to level "HAXORWARE ENTHUSIAST", thanks for that.

Congrats ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
i started a new thread you may want to weigh in
(19-05-2017, 11:37 PM)doctor Wrote: i started a new thread you may want to weigh in

which one?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

how about this thread. I just need to know what this message is and im done with this thread. Service Add rejected - Unrecognized configuration
(25-05-2017, 11:05 PM)doctor Wrote: how about this thread. I just need to know what this message is and im done with this thread. Service Add rejected - Unrecognized configuration

http://mpetrov.net/wp-content/uploads/ar...es_v43.pdf

In whatever manner the device is configured, the CMTS is rejecting it. What did you modify?
nothing was modified I just put valid cm cert and private cert in , works for awhile then that message pops up and losses connection. after getting that message i would unplug and plug back in and get connectivity for 10 min .