Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
lost connection + telnet log
Ask a common question? Ok.. Who is your daddy and what does he do?
ask a cable modem question not a common question . make it a difficult one to.
(18-05-2017, 05:30 AM)doctor Wrote: ask a cable modem question not a common question . make it a difficult one to.

Why did Motorola select Broadcom's BCM3349 SoC for the SB5101 modem?
thats a very good question, and my answer to you is HAVE YOU TRIED CALLING YOUR ISP. Im sure they can assist you with the answers you need.
(18-05-2017, 05:41 AM)doctor Wrote: thats a very good question, and my answer to you is HAVE YOU TRIED CALLING YOUR ISP. Im sure they can assist you with the answers you need.

That's not a question that an ISP is responsible for answering. However, if you're having trouble connecting to their service, calling them and asking for help is a reasonable action.

That was sad, dude.
the next noob that asks a question on this forum can you please let me handle it first , i know you really love using that macro button but let me see what all the enjoyment is about.
(18-05-2017, 05:43 AM)doctor Wrote: the next noob that asks a question on this forum can you please let me handle it first , i know you really love using that macro button but let me see what all the enjoyment is about.

We try to help people. In your case, you withheld that you were attempting to steal internet. If you were an actual customer, you could have called them. It's funny to see you express your frustration because no one is helping you commit a crime.

I look forward to being able to actually help you when you are in need and it isn't unlawful. Good luck out there!
im not frustrated at all , i find it funny that a person comes out here looking for certs and gets some positive response and im here having someone just look at a log. Ive learned a lot in the past month or so , while i did get a cm working that was a major achievment on its own.
(18-05-2017, 05:51 AM)doctor Wrote: im not frustrated at all , i find it funny that a person comes out here looking for certs and gets some positive response and im here having someone just look at a log. Ive learned a lot in the past month or so , while i did get a cm working that was a major achievment on its own.

Who asked for certs and received certs?
I ain't no rat.