Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
lost connection + telnet log
I dont live in the states , not sure what your trying to say
(16-05-2017, 12:07 AM)doctor Wrote: I dont live in the states , not sure what your trying to say

Yeah, I'm just as lost now too. Huh
lol. alright can you tell me this at least, what line(s) in the log should i be focusing on ??
(15-05-2017, 10:28 PM)occalifornia Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 09:24 PM)newname Wrote: Man, if I had the knowledge, you would be online in a heartbeat.....

Pretty sure Orange County would help also, if he knew the "new" tricks.....

but what if he's a cop?

are there new security measures in Orange County that aren't elsewhere in the US? google shows there are two: California and Florida.. not sure which you may be referencing since both have a lot of theft of service.

New security in the OC? Just for a County wtf? Damn they gotta be killing it there. That explains occalifornia obsession.

Nahh don't think so, if true maybe just due new and expensive state-of-the-art SEC enabled CMTS. Pretty sure the caco serving the area there is a big one based in Phila and I'm sure they've enough money to afford anything and everything. This cc is in FL too (don't know exactly where) and with all our friends making a living there the caco maybe had an infosec training and realized that selective security is a good idea put the money on and upgrade systems... umm betting NY is next. Just speculation, are they preparing network for D3.1 and getting rid of D2 or just wanna give Google a good ride for their money?
(17-05-2017, 11:27 PM)McAdams Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 10:28 PM)occalifornia Wrote:
(15-05-2017, 09:24 PM)newname Wrote: Man, if I had the knowledge, you would be online in a heartbeat.....

Pretty sure Orange County would help also, if he knew the "new" tricks.....

but what if he's a cop?

are there new security measures in Orange County that aren't elsewhere in the US? google shows there are two: California and Florida.. not sure which you may be referencing since both have a lot of theft of service.

New security in the OC? Just for a County wtf? Damn they gotta be killing it there. That explains occalifornia obsession.

Nahh don't think so, if true maybe just due new and expensive state-of-the-art SEC enabled CMTS. Pretty sure the caco serving the area there is a big one based in Phila and I'm sure they've enough money to afford anything and everything. This cc is in FL too (don't know exactly where) and with all our friends making a living there the caco maybe had an infosec training and realized that selective security is a good idea put the money on and upgrade systems... umm betting NY is next. Just speculation, are they preparing network for D3.1 and getting rid of D2 or just wanna give Google a good ride for their money?

It was a question. I don't know if there are new security measures. I was trying to understand what others were saying. Then, I pointed out there are two OC's in the US. Your guess is as good as mine with respect to security.

I am passionate about minimizing Theft of Service across the board, as stated in another thread. The less outright theft due to these resources and software, the less heat the hobby will feel.

Smile
i agree with both of you , its great , but can i get a little help over here
(15-05-2017, 02:36 AM)doctor Wrote: Ok I have the original modem at home and i have a clone at work, the reason for this is that few years ago my account went to collections for being unpaid but I argued with the cc telling them the internet wasnt working most of the time and was very unstable they couldnt correct the problem so i stopped paying. After 6 month i paid collections the money owed and called the cc in which they wouldnt reactivate the account. so i decided to take things in my own hands. I cloned my residential cm and used it at work. So im just asking for a little help here to get things back.

Quote:i agree with both of you , its great , but can i get a little help over here

Help committing a crime? Undecided
hey occalifornia , i was wondering if you can help me set up a macro for one of my keys on my keyboard. I want to be able to hit the f1 button and it automatically comments "have you tried calling your isp"
(18-05-2017, 05:19 AM)doctor Wrote: hey occalifornia , i was wondering if you can help me set up a macro for one of my keys on my keyboard. I want to be able to hit the f1 button and it automatically comments "have you tried calling your isp"

If you have software from your keyboard manufacturer (e.g. Logitech), you could accomplish this. Heart
well im going to start on that right now. do me a favor and ask my a cm question so i can test it out.