Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
lost connection + telnet log
(14-05-2017, 05:02 PM)doctor Wrote: no that didnt come up in the conversation.

Given that you're having connection trouble, that would seem like an important step.
hahaha...conversations.....
(15-05-2017, 02:36 AM)doctor Wrote: Ok I have the original modem at home and i have a clone at work, the reason for this is that few years ago my account went to collections for being unpaid but I argued with the cc telling them the internet wasnt working most of the time and was very unstable they couldnt correct the problem so i stopped paying. After 6 month i paid collections the money owed and called the cc in which they wouldnt reactivate the account. so i decided to take things in my own hands. I cloned my residential cm and used it at work. So im just asking for a little help here to get things back.

While I empathize with your situation, you're asking for help in committing a crime.

Angel Heart
didn't you ever want to do something dangerous in life or live on the edge ? heres your chance. we can be partners in crime ,Penguin and the Joker.
More like Blade Runner and Goody Two-Shoes.....
(15-05-2017, 05:00 PM)newname Wrote: More like Blade Runner and Goody Two-Shoes.....

LOL Big Grin
hey guys help me out, pm me
Man, if I had the knowledge, you would be online in a heartbeat.....

Pretty sure Orange County would help also, if he knew the "new" tricks.....
(15-05-2017, 09:24 PM)newname Wrote: Man, if I had the knowledge, you would be online in a heartbeat.....

Pretty sure Orange County would help also, if he knew the "new" tricks.....

but what if he's a cop?

are there new security measures in Orange County that aren't elsewhere in the US? google shows there are two: California and Florida.. not sure which you may be referencing since both have a lot of theft of service.
as DJT would say.......sad....