Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hitron cgn2 with forceware problem
ok i followed your instructions and now it reads the info from flash 2 in fw gui. THANKS . Its reads my legit mac address and serial number ,the only problem I have now is I have Permanent Authorization Failure cant get online. I will have to figure that out now.
Now that you can read both flash correctly from the webgui, you could upload both flash to verify sectors, regarding your concern is because you have not uploaded certificates to the modem.
(31-05-2017, 07:10 AM)Dj_Zeta Wrote: Now that you can read both flash correctly from the webgui, you could upload both flash to verify sectors, regarding your concern is because you have not uploaded certificates to the modem.

its a subbed cm. I dont need to upload certs.
The only reason I told you to flash both banks (ubfi1/2) is because I was not sure if the image of force that you had was set to boot 1 or 2. So I just went with flash both so that you got a working modem.

Play with serial, there are many documented ways to write the certs to your stock firmware.
It's been a fun 5 minutes. The scene sickens me.
i just bought a ttl usb adapter , ive connected it to the cm and boom all the info started scrolling up my screen. Not much to the menu, the cgn3 seems to have more to it. going to read how to inject the certs with the stock firmware now. thanks for the idea thalungz
interesting excellent info thanks co-workers