Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hax rev32 vs Hax rev 39
Currently using Hax rev32 and modem working fine,since theres some new rev 39 and planning to upgrage my modem to rev 39.What benefit will rev 39 will do...need advice and Thanks in advance.
if it's not broke don't fix it (and if you must play do a full backup)
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(14-03-2010, 12:59 PM)drewmerc Wrote: if it's not broke don't fix it (and if you must play do a full backup)

Save backup file and load rev39..so far no issue..will monitor and keep you updated if theres some issue encounter......Thanks again it seems you are the only one who reply with my post inspite of many members view my post.
(15-03-2010, 01:40 AM)win1890 Wrote:
(14-03-2010, 12:59 PM)drewmerc Wrote: if it's not broke don't fix it (and if you must play do a full backup)

Save backup file and load rev39..so far no issue..will monitor and keep you updated if theres some issue encounter......Thanks again it seems you are the only one who reply with my post inspite of many members view my post.

as im sure this modem is not a 256 don't play mate

on the other hand if you did sort a 256 modem you can brick it all day long and bring it back to life LOL

or get a spare just incase

Kind regards
(18-03-2010, 02:26 AM)Dazza2008 Wrote:
(15-03-2010, 01:40 AM)win1890 Wrote:

as im sure this modem is not a 256 don't play mate

on the other hand if you did sort a 256 modem you can brick it all day long and bring it back to life LOL

or get a spare just incase

Kind regards

Thanks for the feedback..so far my modem running without any problem.
what setting are you useding for the rev39 what to check or uncheck
thanks tn here
Sad 
hello, I am new in sb5101 testing. I flushed with haxorware 39 . Now I cannot go back to stock firmware which is motorola original firmware. Does anybody can give me or direct me to the right direction so that I can get the Original 2MB firmware?

Please somebody help me with the sb5102 2MB flash. Not the Haxorware , I need the original Motorola firmware.
(22-05-2010, 02:38 AM)arman_960 Wrote: hello, I am new in sb5101 testing. I flushed with haxorware 39 . Now I cannot go back to stock firmware which is motorola original firmware. Does anybody can give me or direct me to the right direction so that I can get the Original 2MB firmware?

Please somebody help me with the sb5102 2MB flash. Not the Haxorware , I need the original Motorola firmware.

why did you not back up the firmware first? anyways there will be a dump you can use on surfboard hacker in the download section
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******