Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with webstar 2100
ive flashed my webstar with an ambit 250 flash file haxorware 1.1v39, it all went smoothly but when it gets to upstream ranging on the control panel, it goes back to scanning and just keeps cycling between ranging and scanning any ideas anyone?, any help much appreciated
[Image: 130048855434072522548.png]
Very simple... go to the "frequency" tab and see what's in there... if they are blank sometimes manually entering the frequency used in your area helps it lock quicker. Second try forcing a different config file thats what I do when its stuck like that, normally it works...

post back results

(10-03-2010, 09:55 PM)jonny4580 Wrote: ive flashed my webstar with an ambit 250 flash file haxorware 1.1v39, it all went smoothly but when it gets to upstream ranging on the control panel, it goes back to scanning and just keeps cycling between ranging and scanning any ideas anyone?, any help much appreciated
i managed to sort it out by flashing it with an older firmware 1.0 rc04 and it seems to be working ow i dont know what the problem was coz all the settings are the same as i had them before but at least its working now thats the main thing thanks for you advice though, just out of interest how do i force a config file, i'm fairly new to all this i've only done 2 250's and the one webby so far but im learning alll the time thanks to people like you, so thanks for the advice pal!! Jonny

(11-03-2010, 04:43 PM)mushasho Wrote: Very simple... go to the "frequency" tab and see what's in there... if they are blank sometimes manually entering the frequency used in your area helps it lock quicker. Second try forcing a different config file thats what I do when its stuck like that, normally it works...

post back results

(10-03-2010, 09:55 PM)jonny4580 Wrote: ive flashed my webstar with an ambit 250 flash file haxorware 1.1v39, it all went smoothly but when it gets to upstream ranging on the control panel, it goes back to scanning and just keeps cycling between ranging and scanning any ideas anyone?, any help much appreciated
[Image: 130048855434072522548.png]