Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a 100mbs modem to 300 mbs
What is needed to make 100 Meg hacked modems to 300 Meg? What exactly makes theme 100 vs 300? TIA
I know for my ISP, it would take close to $200/month to do that.
Download vulture ware docs is config editor and play around with the config. It all depends on how your isp does there config files
(22-12-2016, 03:57 AM)Omustang Wrote: Download vulture ware docs is config editor and play around with the config. It all depends on how your isp does there config files

A lot of them check the integrity of the config file now. So, manually editing it will automatically result in a failed hash check.
I found the 300 config with out scanners or special softwares you just need to know where to look it was actually a mac
(27-12-2016, 07:16 AM)cablehater Wrote: I found the 300 config with out scanners or special softwares you just need to know where to look it was actually a mac

Cool. Hopefully you aren't the guy running around LA County selling them at $150-$200 for 300mbps. It's plastered all over backpages and other sites.
(28-12-2016, 04:25 AM)occalifornia Wrote:
(27-12-2016, 07:16 AM)cablehater Wrote: I found the 300 config with out scanners or special softwares you just need to know where to look it was actually a mac

Cool. Hopefully you aren't the guy running around LA County selling them at $150-$200 for 300mbps. It's plastered all over backpages and other sites.

No sir unlike some people trying to sell configs on here for 300 or 200 on black friday wtf hahahaha
I dont think Spectrum even offers 300 for residential service anymore. They even got rid of the budget package I have.
(28-12-2016, 05:59 PM)modembricker Wrote: I dont think Spectrum even offers 300 for residential service anymore. They even got rid of the budget package I have.

Are you referring to TWC areas which are now Spectrum? I can't imagine they'd take over an area (say DTLA) and then say to their customers hey you're getting a speed decrease!

Huh
(29-12-2016, 09:52 AM)occalifornia Wrote: Are you referring to TWC areas which are now Spectrum? I can't imagine they'd take over an area (say DTLA) and then say to their customers hey you're getting a speed decrease!

Huh

Yeah, they dont take it if you already have your package "which is why I still have mine" but its definitely not in their commercial anymore.