Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is haxoware blacklisted by my isp ?
hello I see some post and see that people reporting all macs dead .I don't think its the macs that's are dead. I think virgin media have Tryed to sent a upgrade ?

CG2100D_VGUKS_v4.4..4R10_D20RG10s_20110218.bin
I seen this when I opened a file in notepad that I downloaded from the file manager in the h*******e v1.1 rev39.
my modem don't get an ip and dhcp fails and restarts scanning again. I have Tryed my whole list of macs that were all working untill just recently.I have Tryed to restore backup of non_vol and 2mb fullflash backup I had and still no joy .I have also reflashed hax******.1.1r39 DIAG and even tryed the hax******.1.1.r39Lite and still no joy. I then replaced coax with new high quality coax cleaned all connections thinking it might be to much signal to noise ratio and still no joy.
I even Tryed a new power supply because I have read that a bad power supply can cause same issue with stuck after ranging compleated but still no internet access Sad .yesterdayi was trying a old list of macs I recovered from a old laptop hard drive and after trying my 3rd Mac off new list I noticed that while scanning freq on reboot that the perfured ds. freq locked onto a different frequency 203000000 / and under signal the annex said Eurodocsis. before it locked at freq 402750000 and Annex was docsis .
Has my area been upgraded to docsis 3? or
have Virmin blacklisted moto SB5101 Hax******.1.1r. 39?
or has the security been changed in bpi?
Or am I doing somthing wrong ?
any info would be greatfully recived. Smile
have a good day from richiev Uk
Say goodbye to the times of freely frolicking in the daisy fields, with your summer dress gently flowing in the warm breeze while you spin in circles and let the sunshine kiss your face. Say hello to dark alleys, trash cans on fire, and secret door knocks to get you in touch with someone who knows someone who knows someone..... who may or may not know... about BPI and Certs
Which trash can and door are you behind...?
I have managed to do a bit of research on certs and managed after a few hours of attempts to get the commands correct to extract certs from 2mb dump. I have installed vulture but that's as far as I have gone with certs. I have been trying my best to educate my self further and have been on a head spinning mission to try and get my modem back online and in the process I have learnt a lot but seems like I haven't even scraped the surface.