Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TWC TV APP
Do you guys know how the video only modem works with the twc tv app? Is there video only config files?
(20-11-2016, 04:28 PM)memyselfni Wrote: Do you guys know how the video only modem works with the twc tv app? Is there video only config files?

You wont get all channels unless you are in your home network that is how the video modem is working now...

Im trying to get that master account
Where that modem isnt tied up to the account
And you can sign in to unlimited devices with just one single account
I had it before it went down
All i hear is that inside techs are trying to fix the hack ...
I cant wait...
Well that sucks. Yes I had the master account too. I think it's done though.
Iḿ confused... I thought you needed a modified TWC app and not a the account itself. Or did I miss something here?
(23-11-2016, 03:37 PM)thekoontz Wrote: Iḿ confused... I thought you needed a modified TWC app and not a the account itself. Or did I miss something here?

Yes looking for a modified account not app
Does anyone have a pvtnycuser account?
Hit me uo... message me...
(02-02-2017, 04:18 AM)legendofsounds Wrote: Does anyone have a pvtnycuser account?

Google is your friend bro.. you can buy these
From my understanding, the TWC APP in this thread can only be used by actual subscribers because of the VPN requirement. How will accounts factor in all of this?
(03-02-2017, 01:06 PM)thekoontz Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 04:18 AM)legendofsounds Wrote: Does anyone have a pvtnycuser account?

Google is your friend bro.. you can buy these

I doubt I'll get a pvt account on Google
I found some on offerup but they are holding out on selling the account...
And to those that think this is a sub account it isn't... this account can login from away from home and any other ISP giving you all channel lineup
Yeah Roku stick for 100 BASIC channel and 300 with all channels and a Roku box 2
400ch on offer up ...some are even offering the account but the price to fn high