Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TWC TV APP
PVTNYCUSER08 <----- THAT WAS THE ACCOUNT

MOST USED TO SIGN IN TO ANY DEVICE ON ANY ISP NO NEED TO BE ON SPECTRUM NETWORK HOW EVER THERE ARE NEW USERNAMES OUT THERE WITH PPV IN THE CHANNEL LINE UP...
ANYONE KNOW OF IT?
[/php]
(18-07-2017, 10:43 PM)legendofsounds Wrote: PVTNYCUSER08 <----- THAT WAS THE ACCOUNT

MOST USED TO SIGN IN TO ANY DEVICE ON ANY ISP NO NEED TO BE ON SPECTRUM NETWORK HOW EVER THERE ARE NEW USERNAMES OUT THERE WITH PPV IN THE CHANNEL LINE UP...
ANYONE KNOW OF IT?

I don't use this at all, but wouldn't TWC just disable accounts it sees with excessive number of concurrent users?
(19-07-2017, 01:04 AM)occalifornia Wrote:
(18-07-2017, 10:43 PM)legendofsounds Wrote: PVTNYCUSER08 <----- THAT WAS THE ACCOUNT

ANYONE KNOW OF IT?

I don't use this at all, but wouldn't TWC just disable accounts it sees with excessive number of concurrent users?

it does have a max as of what i was told he had logged in more than 100 people so he reached his max and i guess time to use the other unlocked account but twc still leaves those accounts alone like it aint a thing lol...
[/php]
(19-07-2017, 01:04 AM)occalifornia Wrote:

ANYONE KNOW OF IT?

Next time removing other users would make it easier for you.