Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB6190 Uncapping in process. Suggestions?
well to be fair, there were like, 5 hurricanes hitting the coast last summer, so I apologize, Good to hear you are still kicking, hopefully things start getting better down there, also, i'll be honest, that rar is a folder of dumps i had backed up, some are from 6190's, i believe some from a linksys modem, and then some from a Hitron Modem, if I recall correctly tearing apart 2 of the firmwares, I found the boot loaders, and then even the actual images were similar to the point where it was a simple software switch to get it to load the other modems specifications., either way, password should be sbhacker or SBHacker if not lmk I will reup, I have other dumps I've stumbled upon while rebuilding my home server.
(20-02-2018, 05:12 AM)doctor Wrote:
(28-01-2018, 02:22 AM)legendofsounds Wrote:
(30-05-2017, 12:59 AM)doctor Wrote: i was waiting for a chip to be mailed to me but i guess demonspride didnt have a stamp
Download:
https://files.fm/f/aqdqgmyb

Is the bin file encrypted ?

Yep that phison ps8211 no joke
I dumped with tnm5000

Been trying different methods to get in console
Might be so simple yet still digging...
[/php]
Are all NAND based modems flash encrypted?

Does anybody have a docsis 3.1 SB8200?
Cgn3 is a nand based modem , it’s not encrypted I’m able to remove certs from the dump . Cgn3AC and all newer models are encrypted .
Does anybody know if its possible to take your encrypted dump and flash this on a second modem, or is the encryption hardware dependent?

Are the certs stored on nand or elsewhere?
(11-03-2018, 01:14 AM)ricktendo Wrote: Does anybody know if its possible to take your encrypted dump and flash this on a second modem, or is the encryption hardware dependent?

i did that but 2nd modem didnt boot
i used tnm5000
will need a very high price programmer / reader
that can handle ecc blocks with ease

as far as certs still havent been able to locate the offset
but theyre there i assume as there are certs are in hitron nandflash
and encryption is also hardware dependent.
[/php]
(11-03-2018, 01:14 AM)ricktendo Wrote: Does anybody know if its possible to take your encrypted dump and flash this on a second modem, or is the encryption hardware dependent?

yes its very possible. Ive been able to clone a puma6 and puma7 modem both were encrypted . I failed using a TMN5000 but was successful using a DatamanPro. TMN5000 doesnt have badblock management.
(11-03-2018, 08:39 AM)legendofsounds Wrote:

i did that but 2nd modem didnt boot
i used tnm5000
will need a very high price programmer / reader
that can handle ecc blocks with ease

as far as certs still havent been able to locate the offset
but theyre there i assume as there are certs are in hitron nandflash
and encryption is also hardware dependent.ola ho soy shano yo estoy intersadk en modem 6190 yo tengo los flash leido de 6190 arris 1602 con ship toshiba y expancion macronix no se si les sirva me avisa gracia
(13-03-2018, 05:31 PM)doctor Wrote:

yes its very possible. Ive been able to clone a puma6 and puma7 modem both were encrypted . I failed using a TMN5000 but was successful using a DatamanPro. TMN5000 doesnt have badblock management.

You have a datamanpro? 48? Did you post your dataman dump here?