Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB6190 Uncapping in process. Suggestions?
No i didnt mean I was spoonfeeding, I meant on hacking forums you cant expect any straight answers for good reasons, second after a long arduous process of modifying and messing with a broken tool chain, updating compilers, and editing configs, i've managed to get the build working, I have a uboot and image, now just have to find a clever way to get the modem to grab them , i can glitch the loader to let me into boot to download, but theres no tftpboot, and on the atom side bl it hangs on starting tftpget, i've also managed a glitch to get to the internal mini_cli but its password locked, and POTD generator doesnt seem to work, so now im working on hopefully getting my nand reader to work witch its dual stacked memory, once again sorry for no post's lately, like i said going thru some shit.

also, when I was mentioning ACL bypass, I was saying your config file, it has tons of info in it as to how your modem reacts to client side, and what it will allow from client side, once you figure out what it wants from client side to let you onto host side, then you can spoof your way into it, my ISP uses Dynamic configs too, so no shared secret, no modifying configs, doesnt stop me from getting on solarwinds, reading and writing from client side after im spoofed to an ip they allow to modify things Big Grin oops may have said too mcuh

Messages In This Thread
RE: SB6190 Uncapping in process. Suggestions? - by demonspride - 02-04-2017, 07:37 PM