Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB6190 Uncapping in process. Suggestions?
(27-03-2017, 04:39 AM)demonspride Wrote: Ill try and get a dump uploaded soonish, just had a death in the family so things have been a bit shit lately, that stacked with fatherly duties puts a damper on free time, i'll be sure to get something up tho!
sorry to hear that man! Heart

(27-03-2017, 04:17 PM)demonspride Wrote: you know you cant get spoon fed, but a good hint is it starts with spoofing, if you have a config, and you know your community R/W string, and the ip range to be in, then you can get around it.
You're spoofing on a SB6190?

(28-03-2017, 02:25 PM)Ictvtec Wrote: I wouldn't want him to be my CEO if he can't even spell "offcier"

(27-03-2017, 03:08 PM)modembricker Wrote:
(30-11-2016, 09:35 PM)occalifornia Wrote: Sent OP (Colin) a modem, he's gone MIA - agreed to provide access to his latest status updates and cell #. That's what I get for trusting someone on the Internet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
LOL

According to his sig, this is him right here

https://www.visualcv.com/colin669

If it makes you feel better, I got burned by someone on this forum too. Like 3 or 4 years ago I sent a veteran member a DPC3000 I think it was.. I had bricked it and he had a jtag, so I packed the modem with some of Cali's finest as payment and sent it... then poof, like magic pixie dust he was gone. Surprisingly enough, another veteran member here sent me a FREE DPC3000 just because. That was the coolest shit that ever happened to me in this community. Now, if I can get someone to show me how to get around snmp acl, that would be the 2nd coolest thing. Wink
Yeah, I've learned over my years to never trust someone over the Internet. I've been burned too many times for it to be an uncommon practice. Blush

(27-03-2017, 03:08 PM)modembricker Wrote:
(30-11-2016, 09:35 PM)occalifornia Wrote: Sent OP (Colin) a modem, he's gone MIA - agreed to provide access to his latest status updates and cell #. That's what I get for trusting someone on the Internet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

According to his sig, this is him right here

https://www.visualcv.com/colin669

If it makes you feel better, I got burned by someone on this forum too. Like 3 or 4 years ago I sent a veteran member a DPC3000 I think it was.. I had bricked it and he had a jtag, so I packed the modem with some of Cali's finest as payment and sent it... then poof, like magic pixie dust he was gone. Surprisingly enough, another veteran member here sent me a FREE DPC3000 just because. That was the coolest shit that ever happened to me in this community. Now, if I can get someone to show me how to get around snmp acl, that would be the 2nd coolest thing. Wink

According to that name, this is his Facebook. The picture from the CV matches the FB profile.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/aaplg8?fref=nf

Messages In This Thread
RE: SB6190 Uncapping in process. Suggestions? - by occalifornia - 28-03-2017, 07:27 PM