Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB6190 Uncapping in process. Suggestions?
(28-03-2017, 08:39 PM)Ictvtec Wrote: you should go to VA, and beat him up

He publicly posted his cell # (703) 835-4921. I had my friend text him and this came back:

TLDR: He is alive and isn't working on this anymore.

Quote:Me: Hi. Is this Colin from applegate consulting?

Colin: Yes

Me: Cool. You're Colin from Haxorware forums too, right?

Colin: Yes

Me: Where have you been? People are wondering about you in the SB6190 uncapping thread that you started.

Colin: [REDACTED personal info]. I may continue with that project I may not

Me: Shit man that's rough. Aren't you a CEO of your own company though? business been bad?

Colin: [REDACTED personal info]. Yes I am. I don't have any clients.

Colin: If I ever pick that project up again I may post I may just keep it to myself I really don't know.

Me: I hope things turn around for you man. maybe you can log into your forum account and let your audience now that you aren't dead. :p

Colin: Nobody needs to know I am not dead But thanks. You can tell them but it won't be me.
I knew that clown was a certified stroker!
No i didnt mean I was spoonfeeding, I meant on hacking forums you cant expect any straight answers for good reasons, second after a long arduous process of modifying and messing with a broken tool chain, updating compilers, and editing configs, i've managed to get the build working, I have a uboot and image, now just have to find a clever way to get the modem to grab them , i can glitch the loader to let me into boot to download, but theres no tftpboot, and on the atom side bl it hangs on starting tftpget, i've also managed a glitch to get to the internal mini_cli but its password locked, and POTD generator doesnt seem to work, so now im working on hopefully getting my nand reader to work witch its dual stacked memory, once again sorry for no post's lately, like i said going thru some shit.

also, when I was mentioning ACL bypass, I was saying your config file, it has tons of info in it as to how your modem reacts to client side, and what it will allow from client side, once you figure out what it wants from client side to let you onto host side, then you can spoof your way into it, my ISP uses Dynamic configs too, so no shared secret, no modifying configs, doesnt stop me from getting on solarwinds, reading and writing from client side after im spoofed to an ip they allow to modify things Big Grin oops may have said too mcuh
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yi1k8xdax5...anilla.rar

SB6190 U-boot and arm11 compiled images, nothing ground breaking, this was made with OP toolchain post, after hours of tinkering and fixing managed to get a u-boot built, but, without a working way to flash it, this isint very usefull, hell I cant even really test it yet xD,

A side note, when I first got into the Docsis exploit game, a long time ago, there was this great community of like minded enthusiasts, who would work together to overcome obstacles, everyone doing their part, and everyone wanting to help, but in the past few years, that has all diminished, people just want firmwares given to them, and answers without ever actually trying to learn or contribute, (im not being a dick about it) for great things to happen again, we need to come together as a community again, and all try to put work into learning, exploiting, and building this community (and projects) back to legendary.
(05-04-2017, 12:41 AM)demonspride Wrote: http://www.mediafire.com/file/yi1k8xdax5...anilla.rar

SB6190 U-boot and arm11 compiled images, nothing ground breaking, this was made with OP toolchain post, after hours of tinkering and fixing managed to get a u-boot built, but, without a working way to flash it, this isint very usefull, hell I cant even really test it yet xD,

A side note, when I first got into the Docsis exploit game, a long time ago, there was this great community of like minded enthusiasts, who would work together to overcome obstacles, everyone doing their part, and everyone wanting to help, but in the past few years, that has all diminished, people just want firmwares given to them, and answers without ever actually trying to learn or contribute, (im not being a dick about it) for great things to happen again, we need to come together as a community again, and all try to put work into learning, exploiting, and building this community (and projects) back to legendary.

if you guys need me to dump a nand chip i could do it, ive been copying them for a year or so. my programmer handles manages bad blocks so im able to do a complete clone. ive will leave a copy of a dump of a d3 with the same chip but its not for a 6190
(05-04-2017, 03:31 AM)doctor Wrote: if you guys need me to dump a nand chip i could do it, ive been copying them for a year or so. my programmer handles manages bad blocks so im able to do a complete clone. ive will leave a copy of a dump of a d3 with the same chip but its not for a 6190

What kind of programmer and soft do you have? ft2232h?
i use a dataman 48pro purchased it for about 1200$canadian with the socket. it comes with its own software.
id be more than willing to send a nand from one, pm me and address, maybe we can hit this modem from more than one angle.
(05-04-2017, 08:16 PM)demonspride Wrote: id be more than willing to send a nand from one, pm me and address, maybe we can hit this modem from more than one angle.

http://www.megafileupload.com/26gv0/d3-S34ML1G2-.rar

just uploaded a d3 file, as i said before its not for a motorola.

Ya send me the chip i will dump it and post the file no problem.
glad to see the community working together on this one!