Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SB6190 Uncapping in process. Suggestions?
what about 6580 ????
did u try that ?????
Why would u want to mess with a modem that's almost 10 yrs old, and there is already support for 8x4 modems already??
(10-10-2016, 05:47 AM)Ictvtec Wrote: Why would u want to mess with a modem that's almost 10 yrs old, and there is already support for 8x4 modems already??

If you can buy anonymously dyndns, then you do not have to mess around with this modem, this option is already there, no need for any changes.
Then if you get that, then you are anonymous. Thats all.

Modem is not 10 years old, soft is not working very well, some interruption, probably due to overheating, but that can be easily corrected. Most of these modems either do not work very well, or provider net is fuck up, used them on two different providers, same results. So probably it is modem fault.
maybe u need this tool, very low price:
Quote:http://www.easymg.com/black-flash-usb-un...0-hub.html
Geeeez. Is this really where modeming is going... No Wonder sbh fucked off.... Begging for a walk through after saying " I have all of the pre reqs" ??? Or " I can code it myself, but a coder would be appreciated.." fuck sakes.

*pukes in mouth*
Any status updates?
Hi all. I've received investment in this project. Results will start within a week's time. The NSA is paying.
HeartAngel
-C. Colin Applegate
NSA Director GSA35,0
CEO Comcast Cable
CEO Applegate Consulting LLC
AUTHORIZED BY THE PRESIDENT
(11-11-2016, 08:11 PM)colin669 Wrote: Hi all. I've received investment in this project. Results will start within a week's time. The NSA is paying.

Do you really accept donations? I would be happy to contribute!
Thanks to you all and My own devices/thinking, I have this figured out!

Project Requisites:
Flash chip $100 or less
Soldering tools $150-200?
Forceware SB6141 1.4-mod2 $95
ARM System of enterprise grade to develop custom SB6190 firmware on $800-$1000

METHOD #2:
Forceware SB6141 1.4-mod $95 to learn what to mod in the firmware
PAY FOR SERVICE! $x (finding out today)
Sniff how a firmware update is pushed
$1000 or less for custom firmware developed by Me
Write software to push it

I AM HAPPY TO FINANCE ALL OF THIS MYSELF SWEETHEARTS Smile If you want to contribute PayPal to colin.a@gmail.com with a note as to why you're sending Me money! I'll give you priority tech support whenever I can Wink
HeartAngel
-C. Colin Applegate
NSA Director GSA35,0
CEO Comcast Cable
CEO Applegate Consulting LLC
AUTHORIZED BY THE PRESIDENT
USA...USA...USA.....

Colin for secretary of ahhh.....modems! yes....modems...!!