Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About this space
It's not as bad as you think, cheer up!!

To scan for cert's and mac's in docsis 3, the cpe CANNOT have access to 192.168.100.1, if it does, forget it.

You cannot take your re-certified box to another location, as the cert's are geotagged and postcoded. Try this for size.. take your phone, disable data, connect with wifi. your fone says where your modem is, get it?

As does your smart tv, your tablet, your kids tablets, i mean, do you really think you know docsis 3? I'm the reason for your latest iphoe update, if you need another, watch how quick i make that happen.. want passed docsis 3 security?

You call that security?

SS7 DATA BREACH MUTHA FUCKAS, no cmts can stop me.

Nsa Snmp hacks.. ffs, I mean, how come your all struggling?

Welcome to my world. Docsis 5.
hello please tell me about SS7 being nothing related to docsis certification certificates being certified RSA certified material. do you know how to sign my name on a piece of certificating, pls replay sas, asap.
ok, i will tell you the ss7 data breach (being?) IS nothing related to docsis certification certificates being certified RSA certified material. And to sign your name on a cert, pay for it. Aside's from that, i guess you wont be interested in how pegasus/trident ripped everything apart, you knnow, like i disable data on my iphone, trident the fucker, install snmpd, and take any genuine cert from any wifi enabled modem in the world. Now why would you wanna put your name on a cert without paying for it, when it's so easy to extract them at work?

Ahh.. u wanna appear legit?
Goy hunter dont try to get money from these ppl. Something iz coming lil by lil.
THAAD exists for a reason bro. OTH radar overlooks you. RF penetrates you. Peacemakers are a hell of a game changer, MIRV's are a motherfucker. We employ decoys for ploys.