Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ForceWare SB6141
Hi,
please forgive me if this issue might be topic that has been discussed before. I was unsuccessful to find it.
With that being said, I'll just explain the issue.

I recently purchased a SB6141 with the latest version of ForceWare installed. The issue is, no matter how hard I try, I cannot get it online with TWC.

1. it seems like it won't read my config file. I don't even know if it should. my Haxorware modem uses config file.
2. i don't know any other way.

I'd truly appreciate anybody's help here

Thanks,
Upload your config, then in the "Config file to use" box look for your config, if it's already there just click on "Select" and in "force config mode" select "uploaded file" and press save then reboot your modem.
where can i find the config files? been searching for one Sad
(26-08-2016, 06:09 AM)mstylekaka Wrote: where can i find the config files? been searching for one Sad

From your isp's tftp server...
ooh ... its harder and harder to newbie me ...
couldn't find a tutorial how to get a config file.
Did you solve this problem? I need a config file too
(27-08-2016, 07:20 PM)mistakes Wrote: ooh ... its harder and harder to newbie me ...
couldn't find a tutorial how to get a config file.

Have u got a config file yet?
Well i'm in the same boat as those other guy's....need to get a config file also. Tried a config file from a haxorware thought it would have but no can do.
everyone has the same problem. how do we resolve op's issue?
i kinda new here as well but i use HACK SB4200 DOCSIS 1.1 back in the day 2008 ish then moved on to Motorola 5100 Blackcat tcniso sigma.
I expect a lot has changed as I'm not used anything like this probably for the best part of 10 years

i using at the moment Motorola SB6121 Modem w/ forceWare FW v1.2 1

what I can understand we still have to scan for configuration files and certification files as well if I'm right I'm actually here in the UK to anybody who is actually in the UK maybe drop me a line and see if we can work this out together

think we need look at Fastcert V0 3 first ?

(07-10-2017, 03:13 AM)Kain Wrote: everyone has the same problem. how do we resolve op's issue?