Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
lol i stil got a copy of ya video lil bitch madman
(10-08-2016, 09:05 PM)LAKING Wrote: Try to hack my email again you song of bitfh i havent forget bout ya assbima reupload da video with a new version u lame ass kkk

All my videos are getting re uploaf showing ppl how to make modems work lets play stuped under cock sucker

hola cock suka,
i see you up to your old cum guzzling tricks again, ah, am i right...
i honestly don't know how you do it; dude after guy after dude, fucking brutal, you sadist....
most of us don't have the guts for that shit but with you it like a moth to a flame. Sad
there, i responded; you happy now princess... Big Grin
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
You dont know how maybe cause u dont got da much skill beside ya stuped kkk mouth. U need to tuanks ya government and keep ya us inside of US if not u will die cause u motherfuckers are alive thanks to EBT cards walfare lol. Im gonna kill u cause me no murdered but its our time to make our server work u should kniw cmd gives you ip learn how to trick FBI and go around if not get da fuck out of da way
Ima send u something to u email to prove you. You'll beg me. U got 1 day to get my email back i wont post nothing no more my turn now motherfucker..TIP look da way da i talk 2 you bitch ass faget raped motherfucker1 day
(15-08-2016, 11:55 PM)LAKING Wrote: You dont know how maybe cause u dont got da much skill beside ya stuped kkk mouth. U need to tuanks ya government and keep ya us inside of US if not u will die cause u motherfuckers are alive thanks to EBT cards walfare lol. Im gonna kill u cause me no murdered but its our time to make our server work u should kniw cmd gives you ip learn how to trick FBI and go around if not get da fuck out of da way

hola homo,
got 2 words for you princess, 2nd AMENDMENT .
i'm tired of bullseye & hostage targets. do me a favor; wipe your face and post a
picture of yourself so i can switch it up a little until i hopefully see you.
i'll even let you choose, green tip 5.56 or 9mm FHP. Angel
anyway, i doubt you'll help people out by posting your picture.
BTW, if you don't pick one ill choose the 30 round green tips. Shy
let me know you preference, ok.
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
My preferences r 2 fuck ya wife so she can suck my head tip while u go and kill me lol fake motherfucker go and play ya stuped games that u always play lol i warned you..,u got a 9mm did u fucking sold ya EBT card damn man next time let ya wife tace care of da money cause BBC iz getting tired u dumb motherfucker white dead shit suck my dick fagget

1last thing i got 3 phones mexico brazil and puerto rico thats i uses to get in here. Just wait to get my place so u can trace my ip u dumb bitch u need to work hard cause cause few weeks ago i crossed da borded and there was no warrants so stick all warrants in your ass.,easy for u go in ya pc look for LA area its do or die here bring ya army lol. Learn bitch u got hours for my email..
(16-08-2016, 09:56 AM)LAKING Wrote: My preferences r 2 fuck ya wife so she can suck my head tip while u go and kill me lol fake motherfucker go and play ya stuped games that u always play lol i warned you..,u got a 9mm did u fucking sold ya EBT card damn man next time let ya wife tace care of da money cause BBC iz getting tired u dumb motherfucker white dead shit suck my dick fagget

1last thing i got 3 phones mexico brazil and puerto rico thats i uses to get in here. Just wait to get my place so u can trace my ip u dumb bitch u need to work hard cause cause few weeks ago i crossed da borded and there was no warrants so stick all warrants in your ass.,easy for u go in ya pc look for LA area its do or die here bring ya army lol. Learn bitch u got hours for my email..

we hear you loud & clear Mrs. lips..
it's a shame you didn't help us out and post you picture; im actually headed to the range now.
like i said, you're a sadist with all the cock play you indulge in.
stay fabulous princess.. Cool
My cock its bgger than yours 100% true dont let ya wife know cause she will be in love lol get da fuck out man
This guy has a severe case of autism
(17-08-2016, 12:56 AM)LAKING Wrote: My cock its bgger than yours 100% true dont let ya wife know cause she will be in love lol get da fuck out man

i see you're on some "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" shit... Sad
those gay tricks won't work on me devil boy!
just help everyone out and post your picture.
stop being a pussy and do it already. Dodgy