Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
lol i stil got a copy of ya video lil bitch madman
Thumbs Up 
Try to hack my email again you song of bitfh i havent forget bout ya assbima reupload da video with a new version u lame ass kkk

All my videos are getting re uploaf showing ppl how to make modems work lets play stuped under cock sucker
wut?
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
Lol u dum motherfuckers thanks now im exposing u 2 lames and show me how u got scammed if i ever did u lame ass KKK w wait just hack my new mail or youtube channel lol lets see u

Asking for donations when u motherfuckers never help ppl., now whos da scam just wwit for da video i already talk to gmail im getting back my account u just gave me a good reason u stuoed slut

I Know They Hatin' On My Smile
Hatin' On My Style
And Pretty Soon
They'll Be Hatin' On My Piles
And I Ain't Even Got A Deal Yet
But K-N-F On The Beat
Best Believe I'm A Real
Cable Modems Is In A State Of A Crisis
I'm CPR To The Game
I Revive It
You Flipped The Script?
Hell Naw I Revised It
And Pull The Plug On These Thugs
That Be Frightin'
I Mean They Scary With Solitary
Is They About What They Shout?
Rarely
I Shut Em Down
Double Dog Dare Me
Suppose The Caper's With The Law
Spare Me
You Ain't Accredited
You Ain't No Veteran
I Swear To God Yous A Fraud And A Lil Bitch
But Its Evident BITCHHHHH
You Ain't Accredited
You Ain't No Veteran
I Swear To God Yous A Fraud
But Its Evident

Why The Sudden Change Of Face With Me Homie

Haha See I Was Only Trying To Do Good
Now You All Wanna See Me Do Bad
I Guess Thats How It Goes Though
Crabs In A Bucket
Thanks For The Inspiration

TTLS

Always use 6 digit codes
(12-08-2016, 10:38 PM)LAKING Wrote: Lol u dum motherfuckers thanks now im exposing u 2 lames and show me how u got scammed if i ever did u lame ass KKK w wait just hack my new mail or youtube channel lol lets see u

Asking for donations when u motherfuckers never help ppl., now whos da scam just wwit for da video i already talk to gmail im getting back my account u just gave me a good reason u stuoed slut

I Know They Hatin' On My Smile
Hatin' On My Style
And Pretty Soon
They'll Be Hatin' On My Piles
And I Ain't Even Got A Deal Yet
But K-N-F On The Beat
Best Believe I'm A Real
Cable Modems Is In A State Of A Crisis
I'm CPR To The Game
I Revive It
You Flipped The Script?
Hell Naw I Revised It
And Pull The Plug On These Thugs
That Be Frightin'
I Mean They Scary With Solitary
Is They About What They Shout?
Rarely
I Shut Em Down
Double Dog Dare Me
Suppose The Caper's With The Law
Spare Me
You Ain't Accredited
You Ain't No Veteran
I Swear To God Yous A Fraud And A Lil Bitch
But Its Evident BITCHHHHH
You Ain't Accredited
You Ain't No Veteran
I Swear To God Yous A Fraud
But Its Evident

Why The Sudden Change Of Face With Me Homie

Haha See I Was Only Trying To Do Good
Now You All Wanna See Me Do Bad
I Guess Thats How It Goes Though
Crabs In A Bucket
Thanks For The Inspiration

TTLS

Always use 6 digit codes
You sold me a cable modem but never sent it, even though I sent you the money. And then you clearly told me to forget about about it, that you scammed me, and won't send me anything; to leave you alone. Are you that retarded that you cannot remember that?

You exposing me? I'm the one who should upload all your gay shit, so people see how of a faggot you are. But I won't do that because I'm not a bad person.

Donation? That's what you call it when you scam someone? Lol You're a jackass. You should be banned from the internet.
Maybe cause you dont got shit u dumb motherfucker. Just ya stuped mouth
(13-08-2016, 09:36 AM)LAKING Wrote: Maybe cause you dont got shit u dumb motherfucker. Just ya stuped mouth
Scammer. You got deported for prostitution, lame fag. I'll hack you again.
Hack me i stilk making business bitch like en nothing u dumb i didnt got deported im hete IN USA working wiht mental ppl u stuped Mr FBI lol oh im scared i got 2 sites for dumb deep shit like you

I have a lil of fame you mr hacker i think ya u r a cocker lol

So u s3nd me money for a modem so i got ya real namr and address I think? Answer that
(13-08-2016, 11:39 PM)LAKING Wrote: Hack me i stilk making business bitch like en nothing u dumb i didnt got deported im hete IN USA working wiht mental ppl u stuped Mr FBI lol oh im scared i got 2 sites for dumb deep shit like you

I have a lil of fame you mr hacker i think ya u r a cocker lol

So u s3nd me money for a modem so i got ya real namr and address I think? Answer that
Go keep sucking dick. Scammer.
LAKING,

You have active warrants in the US, did you know that? I guess that's why your ass is hiding back in mexico, lol..

you've been explosing yourself to us for awhile, we're kinda used to it now..
(15-08-2016, 05:08 AM)daviddds Wrote: LAKING,

You have active warrants in the US, did you know that? I guess that's why your ass is hiding back in mexico, lol..

you've been explosing yourself to us for awhile, we're kinda used to it now..

Warrants lol stuped lame ass now go to search my identity like u did on warrant, stuped fuck listen IM IN CA don't follow MY IP lol something big its coming do yourjob right

Hiding not even maybe they dont stuped motherfuckers like you they need a good haunter not a cock sucker
#3x channel will fuck u up lol

Just got some western union money today feeling good lol