Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
sbhacker down.
(05-03-2017, 11:15 PM)McAdams Wrote: Talking about leeches reminds me also those guys selling crappy D2 on eBay or even worse http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/02/time-...speed.html

I don't think anyone on eBay is selling Theft of Service / Plug n Play devices. I think it's Craigslist, Back Pages, and other sites where people can do in person, cash sales where the ToS is occurring.

I want to start a CL / Theft of Service reporting thread here soon (I ran it over at SBH).
(05-03-2017, 11:15 PM)McAdams Wrote: I've studied and worked around for quite a while and don't need somebody to hold my hand. I might need some help every now and then

This is where I stopped reading & caring. Until then, your post sounds like every other.

How can some of us sit and do research reading Cisco white papers, experimenting, actually doing something beside begging for help, while others think good things come to those who sit, wait, beg, steal, ask?

The problem is you baboons can't even learn step "A", then attempt to join a community which people have built, and you destroyed. Why do you think no one who actually knows SOMETHING, doesn't answer you? Why do you think the developers are all long and gone.

It's a bloody open standard, this community has had too many bats engorge themselves. Every minuscule detail has been documented on how DOCSIS works and yet, hearing the word "cablelabs" is like someone whispering hidden secrets.

Every tester started out as an amateur, yet no one who actually LEARNED got it from begging. "Buttt itss my first time", "I only need the next step", "I have to feed the kids & can't afford internet", "the eBay seller told me you guys would help me out.", "I'm willing to help pay someone to teach me"

Save your idiotic cries, there are far too many of you idiots who haven't met your identical siblings.

While you think your words are unique, everything you said has been asked and answered. If not messaging people into ad nauseam is bound to help.

Back in the day when I helped people, I spent HALF THE TIME troubleshooting people on how to properly connect their modem. Because, you were too ignorant to even google and comprehend that it shouldn't be on 6 splitters.

We have already seen it time and time again, bafoons like you (generally) come on ONLY when their modem dies. Not because they are actually interested in learning networking, DOCSIS, etc... And most don't even know what a SPI flasher is or does. It's a gime-gime-gime mentality. No one wants to learn, everyone just wants to rip their ISP off. And, that is illegal.

It's only a matter of time until this place closes, it has by far lived on far too long.

Good luck plebs.
(10-03-2017, 11:48 AM)neo_ Wrote: It's only a matter of time until this place closes, it has by far lived on far too long.

the question is should i let it die? i rarely post anymore but still i log in a few times a day to delete spam of which there is a unsurprisingly alot
without me deleting this board would quickly become overrun

i think i may move on to playing with action cams as i just got one and astonishingly
it runs ecos so i have a nice head start

is it time for this place to die a slow spam death
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******
(10-03-2017, 02:49 PM)drewmerc Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 11:48 AM)neo_ Wrote: It's only a matter of time until this place closes, it has by far lived on far too long.

the question is should i let it die? i rarely post anymore but still i log in a few times a day to delete spam of which there is a unsurprisingly alot
without me deleting this board would quickly become overrun

i think i may move on to playing with action cams as i just got one and astonishingly
it runs ecos so i have a nice head start

is it time for this place to die a slow spam death

Have you moved on yet? What are your plans at this point? Does anyone else help you manage this forum?
the only reason i come here any more is out of habit, but about a month ago i went on holiday with no internet for a week
so i used that as a testbed for what would happen. the test failed spectacularly
why, well only 2 spam posts were posted that entire week, not bad really
the day after that tho when i habitually logged on 3 spam bots were stuck in a loop none stop posting i had to delete 5 pages of spam (it was another 4 days before the bots logged off)

anyways if i do leave i'd probably just give my account away
__________________________________________________________________________________
******new discord chat linkĀ https://discord.gg/5BQQbsb*******