Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
sbhacker down.
Went on to the sbhacker site today, got this message:

@everyone it has been a fun ride lots of twists and turns.
it has come to a point where this site that used to be for good has
lost its way and thus it needed to be taken down. Will it get turned back on
only time will tell but for now i bid everyone a fair well. For anyone who
has bought vip in the past month has allready been refunded, please make sure
you disable your subscription.
6/21/2016.

p.s. your ip has been logged and the fbi is likely watching.
apparently people don't know how to behave themselves so a mandatory timeout has been imposed.
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
(22-06-2016, 03:14 AM)madman12 Wrote: apparently people don't know how to behave themselves so a mandatory timeout has been imposed.

Well, that sucks. Hopefully it's back up soon.
well, look at the bright side; everyone can now take this time to brush up on their research skillz and so on and so forth as such..

Rolleyes
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
(22-06-2016, 04:39 AM)madman12 Wrote: well, look at the bright side; everyone can now take this time to brush up on their research skillz and so on and so forth as such..

Rolleyes

Haha. Yeah, I was actually reading a useful post that had to do with some issues my test modem was facing right when they decided to flip the switch. Guess today wasn't my lucky day. Tongue

You know, I wonder if this place will come back to life for a bit whilst sbhacker is down.
(22-06-2016, 05:38 AM)Selenoyl Wrote:
(22-06-2016, 04:39 AM)madman12 Wrote: well, look at the bright side; everyone can now take this time to brush up on their research skillz and so on and so forth as such..

Rolleyes

Haha. Yeah, I was actually reading a useful post that had to do with some issues my test modem was facing right when they decided to flip the switch. Guess today wasn't my lucky day. Tongue

You know, I wonder if this place will come back to life for a bit whilst sbhacker is down.

Yep, same here.
This sucks, love sbh
(22-06-2016, 03:07 AM)Selenoyl Wrote: p.s. your ip has been logged and the fbi is likely watching.

This part is interesting.

Did he receive a gag order / NSL? If the site is online but the forums are down that doesn't in itself imply that someone (e.g. FBI) would have access to it or log data, which makes the latter section of his statement peculiar.
(25-06-2016, 07:24 PM)occalifornia Wrote:
(22-06-2016, 03:07 AM)Selenoyl Wrote: p.s. your ip has been logged and the fbi is likely watching.

Did he receive a gag order / NSL? If the site is online but the forums are down that doesn't in itself imply that someone (e.g. FBI) would have access to it or log data, which makes the latter section of his statement peculiar.

Eh, I think he was just fucking with everyone.
(27-06-2016, 10:11 PM)Selenoyl Wrote:
(25-06-2016, 07:24 PM)occalifornia Wrote:

Eh, I think he was just fucking with everyone.

Is the operator of SBH active on this forum? Do we have any new information?