Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
sbhacker down.
(15-07-2016, 01:20 AM)madman12 Wrote:
(14-07-2016, 10:47 PM)McAdams Wrote: i'd say a faggot thread

the whole site was invaded; damn near blinded me... cocks everywhere.... Sad
i couldn't see the fucking key on my keyboard and they're backlit .. it was brutal...
much thanks goes to the mod for cleaning up this place....

All you had to do was block the user(s) and the content wasn't an issue [though it still existed).

How? Oh, just Google it! /s
(15-07-2016, 01:22 AM)occalifornia Wrote:

i couldn't see the fucking key on my keyboard and they're backlit .. it was brutal...

All you had to do was block the user(s) and the content wasn't an issue [though it still existed).

you mean like this (** Link **), cock sucker?? Undecided
that wasn't the time for Google so you get an "F" for bad judgment. Smile
like i said, it was brutal. Sad
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
(15-07-2016, 02:59 AM)madman12 Wrote:

It's comical conversing with you. After demonstrating through sarcasm the flaw in your logic and your hypocrisy, you resort to name calling.

You can't tell people to find information on their own and then complain about problems with trivial solutions. Well, you can.. and do. You're either a troll or ignorant; nevertheless, it's funny to read your comments. Heart

Anyway, How about we get this thread back on topic? I believe the discussion is supposed to be related to "sbhacker down". Cool
(15-07-2016, 04:38 AM)occalifornia Wrote:
(15-07-2016, 02:59 AM)madman12 Wrote:

It's comical conversing with you. After demonstrating through sarcasm the flaw in your logic and your hypocrisy, you resort to name calling.

You can't tell people to find information on their own and then complain about problems with trivial solutions. Well, you can.. and do. You're either a troll or ignorant; nevertheless, it's funny to read your comments. Heart

Anyway, How about we get this thread back on topic? I believe the discussion is supposed to be related to "sbhacker down". Cool

To be honest, i don't know which is more touching; this (LAKING) bozo having a meltdown or your flower power. Blush
(15-07-2016, 04:21 AM)LAKING Wrote:
(15-07-2016, 03:59 AM)LAKING Wrote: I have backups for my email you dumb lames but I'm glad u motherfuckers are exposing ya self lol by going on ppl shit lmfao get ready so now they know how lame haxorware forums is take a number motherfuckers fuck haxorware forums
Lol I'm exposing all ya motherfuckers last message I'm posting lol

all i can say is "well played" to both ah ya. Cool
[Image: bender_dance_animate.gif] buena suerte consiguiendo este un folladoras [Image: bender_dance_animate.gif]
Hax killed itself the minute rajkunt gave over to the kunts that fucked sbh over, running to here, when taco bit the bullit... one just needs to see who has the best flair for words as only the clown had... same speel all the fuckin way... all fuckin expert's until their scource say's tata... only then dya realize, they're only here hoping we will 'provide' the goodies... proven by them telling us to pay to join sbh... I mean, if this site had anything usefull, why send folks to another site, this would cost rajkunt customers... but if rajkunt was never here from when the grass living in wales moved here... you get the idea.

It's not hax that's fucked, but the kunts running this shit hole... too busy bein canadian arseholes to be of any real use to anyone...

Trust me, pay to join sbh, read read read all about their lack of skill's hahaha, lovin it to the max.. shoulda joined decksperiment's site... he was with tcniso in the beginning, and running the best now.. hahaha
Any info on sbh? Miss those mofo
likewise....try mirc channel
roger n' over
(20-02-2017, 05:25 PM)ethics2014 Wrote: likewise....try mirc channel

IRC channel is always up. It can be quiet, but plenty of people in there.
agreed...any testers in canada left? PM me...